Self Edge x Flat Head

Dam Its Johnny

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 days til they are on sale and no measurements??? what other jeans are these going to compare with??

ummm, the 3001. !?!

top half is the same as the 3001, except button fly.

lower leg has been tapered. kiya said on yoyonation that he won't be able to put up measurements until a few days before sale. they are probably still waiting on the shipment.

but he also said something like, 'imagine the 3001 hem, but -0.8" '

so there you go. check out the 3001 measurement charts at selfedge.com/shop and alter the hem measurements accordingly.

My question is - is the different denim weight (16oz) going to affect the shrinkage? Are we likely to see more or less shrinkage, or will it be roughly the same in all areas as the 3001's denim?

I think it was said before that shrinkage will be the same....I guess I just want to confirm that the heavier weight won't affect this variable.

We're soak testing both the indigo and black versions so that the shrinking info on the product pages will be tailored for each jean.

We soak one pair of every single jean in the store, which is how we know exactly how much a jean is going to shrink..

Yeah will be interested to see how they shrink up. The hem on the indigos is not quite as small as i expected or would have liked...hopefully the hem width shrinks a bit.

Ideally I'd like a hem below 7.4" on a w31" pair. dunno how likely this is though. Not as interested in the bks unfortunately.

we shall see...

Guest noogsahoy

hey could someone possibly clarify this for me?

*taken from the sexfh05bk page

"These jeans are made of unsanforized denim, when washed the denim will shrink 1.3" in the waist and 2.5" in the length"

"The black version of this jean runs a little larger than the indigo version, the jean will shrink to 1.5" larger than the tagged size."

Which is correct?