Self Edge x Flat Head

Dam Its Johnny

Hey guys, just to make sure i didn't make a mistake. I wear a size 29 in Skulls and after some strenuous stretching, they now fit me perfectly.

A 29 in these wasn't a mistake right? I just need them to go to a 32ish, but really it was the fucking seat in the skulls that killed me.

Yup, you got the right size..

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this just came to my mind:

since so many people here got a pair of the seXfh05 and everybody will get them the next two weeks (so about the same time), wouldn't it be a good moment to start a little contest???

just a thought...what do you guys think???

edit: i know it's not the most creative idea to come up with, but i still it could be fun...

Yoyos are available seperately for $320 each.

for $320, it better cure cancer and HIV/AIDS

or it better be silicone recessed and be made out of magnesium.

nevermind. my size isn't sold out. i keep looking at the presoak measurements instead of the tagged.

fail.

this just came to my mind:

since so many people here got a pair of the seXfh05 and everybody will get them the next two weeks (so about the same time), wouldn't it be a good moment to start a little contest???

just a thought...what do you guys think???

edit: i know it's not the most creative idea to come up with, but i still it could be fun...

contest plz

We shipped out ALL orders already... Every single one.

the ones that needed chainstitching too?

I should have mentioned "besides the ones being chainstitched..", those will be shipped in the middle of this week.

A contest is an interesting idea given that there are a limited number of these and that people are generally starting to wear them at the same time. I would be down for that. Of course contest indicates that there would be a prize of some sort associated with a person (or persons) being selected the winner. That would require a sponsor of some sort, and while Kiya would be the obvious person, it is not fair to just assume he would put up the prize. Having said that, unless everyone either pools money for a prize, or one of us donates something, it's really up to Kiya if there would be a contest. The denims are his babbies.

Alternately we could do a sort of stationary world tour - like the other touring pants, but that people post pictures of themselves in the jeans wherever they happen to be in the world. It could be more than just an evo thread, as those involved could write about their experiences with the denim. It could add interest to the ongoing thread - moreso than just fit pix and sizing details.

I'm down for a contest.. What do you guys want as the prize?

The unanimous answer is: 21oz. Flat Head 3001 jeans.

How about 3XXX denim 634s jeans?

Ok, this thread is getting goofy.

How about a free pair of any of our upcoming collaborations once the contest is over?