Self Edge x Flat Head

Dam Its Johnny

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

Thank you! Your order will be processed pending a standard transaction review. - Your credit card could not be authorized for this reason. Please correct any information and try again or contact us for further assistance.

You might have input the wrong security code for your credit or debit card. Hope you're able to work it out. The past two pages of this thread are making me chuckle.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

Thank you! Your order will be processed pending a standard transaction review. - Your credit card could not be authorized for this reason. Please correct any information and try again or contact us for further assistance.

Your order did not go through because something between your credit card info and the billing info did not match correctly.

Please use paypal or a different card.

For those that got denied but it LOOKS like we took the money out of your account, we did not, the funds will clear on their own in 48 hours.

I hope we can reserve our purchased pairs for 48 hours then?

No, because the order didn't go through.

And we're not holding onto your money, the fraud dedection department of your credit card / bank company is.

yes, but there is only 1 pair of my size left.. it will obviously be sold out in 48 hours when I get my money back to "pay" AGAIN.

only fair to hold a pair, no?

Borrow a friend's card ASAP. I had to myself for the Imperials.

Hey Kiya, I kept getting this message with multiple cards:

I ended up just using paypal and finally got the confirmation email, I just wanted to make sure I didn't charge my cards 45678987654567 times....am I good.

Thanks for being so quick to answer everything, I know you guys are slammed!

I have no friends.

besides, I think it should be selfedge's responsibility to help out here since it is their site that's malfunctioning..

This is not our fault, either use Paypal or a card for which you can match all the billing info to.

Hey Kiya, I kept getting this message with multiple cards:

I ended up just using paypal and finally got the confirmation email, I just wanted to make sure I didn't charge my cards 45678987654567 times....am I good.

Thanks for being so quick to answer everything, I know you guys are slammed!

Hey Chad..

If you got a confirmation email your order went through.

Your order only goes through once for every email you receive.