future of fashion - surpassing eric glennie? taking nu rave to another level?

xcoldricex

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You dont need to wait for the EG line. Take a pair of your old jeans, cut out the back panel to whatever you feel comfortable , and drop that ass. Show us what you have, love to see your G-string. Get the girlfriends to drop ass also in a group photo.

So what you're saying is that anyone with a pair of scissors and old jeans can create the "revolution" that you sell?

Take a pair of your old jeans, cut out the back panel to whatever you feel comfortable , and drop that ass. Get the girlfriends to drop ass also in a group photo.

Is dropping ass kinda dropping anchor? I'm starting to think Eric Glennie might be into two girls one cup.

• 8 months later...
The future of fashion is upon us. You are witnessing 22nd century fashion today. Cutout hoodies by Eric Glennie.

258_DSCN0161.JPG258_DSCN0174.JPG258_DSCN0179.JPG258_DSCN0261.JPG258_DSCN0267.JPG258_DSCN0275.JPG258_DSCN0293.JPG

you need to make some hoodies with the negitive of the cut out to keep my head warm when I'm bald

like doughnut holes, make one ball of dough have two products, good business practice if you ask me

Edit: oh wait, hats, forgot about that, please disregard

thanks, PS