What pants do you wear "When you're not wearing your jeans"

superBobo

Inspired by what the other thread, that I, among others, always think is about something else...

How often do you wear something else than denim, and what is it ? And why?

I mainly wearing us carhartt pants when not in denim (which is maybe 2-3 days a week). I got two pairs of the carhartt hamilton pants, which are really nice, lighter weight canvas in a basic cut. Can probably be worn both pretty baggy and somewhat slim.. I also got a pair of dark brown Carhartt B11 duck dungarees that I like aswell, nice fabric, traditional "work wear" look that can be pretty versatile if done right. For summer I like dockers k-1 khakis and the super wide cut vintage work pants I found last year..

Inspired by what the other thread, that I, among others, always think is about something else...

How often do you wear something else than denim, and what is it ? And why?

I mainly wearing us carhartt pants when not in denim (which is maybe 2-3 days a week). I got two pairs of the carhartt hamilton pants, which are really nice, lighter weight canvas in a basic cut. Can probably be worn both pretty baggy and somewhat slim.. I also got a pair of dark brown Carhartt B11 duck dungarees that I like aswell, nice fabric, traditional "work wear" look that can be pretty versatile if done right. For summer I like dockers k-1 khakis and the super wide cut vintage work pants I found last year..