Esef denim

IM SOLE CRAZY

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

raw selvage, and desert boots...now youre talking! sorry, but the non-copper rivets, and especially the lack of chain-stitched hems are a big no-no. if you can chain-stitch the seams, you can chain-stitch the hem...

Doesn't really matter anyways since most people would need to get them hemmed. I don't know of a single person doing chain stitching in Richmond. If you do, share the secret.

found this picture on flickr

same person as before but now with a fit pic

Hemmed about 2 inches, 8in. leg opening tapered to 7 1/2in

NOT same person as before, i don't want to confuse people. The first pics are steve, the owner. if i remember correctly i'd say he's about 6 feet tall, so those aren't altered at all.

these pics are my buddy, he's about 5'7" 150lbs and those are a tagged 34 waist after hot soak, full dry, hem and taper. he's got tree trunk legs from bmx, hence large tagged size for such height/weight.

i'll post some pictures of how his fit once they settle for a week or so, the stiffness really never looks good on new jeans.

NOT same person as before, i don't want to confuse people. The first pics are steve, the owner. if i remember correctly i'd say he's about 6 feet tall, so those aren't altered at all.

these pics are my buddy, he's about 5'7" 150lbs and those are a tagged 34 waist after hot soak, full dry, hem and taper. he's got tree trunk legs from bmx, hence large tagged size for such height/weight.

i'll post some pictures of how his fit once they settle for a week or so, the stiffness really never looks good on new jeans.

what i meant by same person as before was the same person i had seen on flickr that got their pair before everyone else ( i posted a link on the 1st page) , i should have specified, but thanks for clearing that up for me

i really like the way they look tapered, i'm definately considering having that done to my pair

All right. I managed to squeeze into a size 30 (which is really a 29 inch waist) with my 32-33 inch waist. First couple of hours they were tight as hell. I couldn't even get all of the buttons up. The tip of my dick would either get shoved to the left or right. Now after about a day they're starting to become more and more comfortable.

i promise no one's getting scammed, remember it's the holiday season so the mails running slow. the wallets i've shipped out are just being recieved now from almost 2 weeks ago, and i've yet to recieve something i ordered on the 18th.

I just got an email from steve yesterday and returned it with your message, grail, so that's taken care of. also, I'm pretty sure he's still stealing internet or something so i'll ask him about responding to emails. lets give him more than a week and a half to customize and ship out 30-40 pairs of jeans with christmas and a full time job.

i promise no one's getting scammed, remember it's the holiday season so the mails running slow. the wallets i've shipped out are just being recieved now from almost 2 weeks ago, and i've yet to recieve something i ordered on the 18th.

I just got an email from steve yesterday and returned it with your message, grail, so that's taken care of. also, I'm pretty sure he's still stealing internet or something so i'll ask him about responding to emails. lets give him more than a week and a half to customize and ship out 30-40 pairs of jeans with christmas and a full time job.

this guy's been wanting his shirt for like 2 months now. he should respond at least. it's not like your email is the only one getting through

I don't understand why he's only responding to corter and james nicholas' emails. I was hoping he'd read my e-mail before he sent my pair out, but I assume it's much too late by now. Kind of sucks. I know he's busy or is stealing internet or whatever, but he needs to get his game up. This is business.

this guy's been wanting his shirt for like 2 months now. he should respond at least. it's not like your email is the only one getting through

that's what i'm kindof saying though, he's mentioned a couple times that he only gets specific emails from specific accounts, and i think mine is one that he does get, so i'm trying to help.

I don't know, i'm going to op out because I don't want to be seen as representing the company, yall know how I feel about him being a great guy and new to "buisness", but he cant post stuff on superfuture without paying big $$ so it's hard for him to moderate his buisness here.

Ive shot some emails to him a few times and I have gotten some responses. I paypal'd him on Tuesday and he said he was going to ship Weds. He emailed me saying he received payment, but nothing about whether or not he shipped them. Hopefully he did.. I also bought a wallet from Corter for my friend and it arrived timely so.. hoping it's just a matter of time.

It's nice that everyone is coming up with all these excuses and such to explain why he can't ship or why the jeans are taking forever to come. The thing is he is starting a business and this is terrible to do. I had a huge email convesation with him over the past few months that this has been going on. He seems to always get back to me, up until recently.

It makes no sense, why he won't respond at all and why everyone says "oh he can respond to specific accounts only" Was I one of them then? I don't know, but seriously this is getting tedious as hell. A word from him would resolve so much but it seems he wants to make a fool out of everyone who put their trust in him.