Esef denim

IM SOLE CRAZY

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey,

The fit of the ori's were designed against most of the jeans out there now a days that have no room in the front or back rise. We design our garments for function and comfort as well as keeping a nice classic cut. The waist on these run small, but stretch out with in a few days of wear and they end up being super comfortable. Id hot soak them and then put them on when they are damp (almost dry) and stretch them out in the waist and they should shrink up where needed also. We are trying to help, dont give up on the waist and rise just yet. If the cut isnt what you were expecting and you are having them tailored, we really appreciate your support! And you will be rewarded with beautiful fades and discounts on future products. Also, Im not sure how you wear your jeans but they actually look really good. Im not one for skin tight jeans so thats more my style. If you need any help finding good tailor shops let us know. Id love to help.

how about shipping me my jeans that you said would ship before x-mas.

Even better why not answer my emails about where they are?

Please just ignore this post like all my emails and keep the $100 bucks you got off me.

Good luck with your company!

When I say I'm not liking the fit too much I meant that I need to get them hemmed and tapered because I'm shorter than most sufu kids (5'9''). Thing is I'm in Buffalo for school so I don't know where to get alterations done. If I was back in NYC it would be much easier to go through with things.

I decided to fold them up for now.

As for jimmyc, its a pain in the ass to get responses from Steve I know this first hand. Even more so, calling him never works (I tried numerous times and never got through).

The worst thing though is how I told him to ship it to a different address and he did not listen and shipped it to the wrong one. This delayed me getting my jeans and caused me to send a few emails filled with angst.

All in all though I'm happy with the jeans. They feel great to wear, I'm just not use to the ultra high rise.

When I say I'm not liking the fit too much I meant that I need to get them hemmed and tapered because I'm shorter than most sufu kids (5'9''). Thing is I'm in Buffalo for school so I don't know where to get alterations done. If I was back in NYC it would be much easier to go through with things.

I decided to fold them up for now.

As for jimmyc, its a pain in the ass to get responses from Steve I know this first hand. Even more so, calling him never works (I tried numerous times and never got through).

The worst thing though is how I told him to ship it to a different address and he did not listen and shipped it to the wrong one. This delayed me getting my jeans and caused me to send a few emails filled with angst.

All in all though I'm happy with the jeans. They feel great to wear, I'm just not use to

the ultra high rise.

Blah, blah, blah send me my jeans or give me my money back, Steve.

At this point I could care less about the fit or the look of these jeans.

My paitence has run out with you & your bullshit way of running your

so called company. I have been in business for myself for almost 20

years and that would never had happened if I conducted myself the

way you have.

Everyones jeans were shipped out, I have mentioned this before in the forums. Im very sorry some of you have not received their jeans but they will come. Have faith!

have faith? Whatever.

You have have 5 days until the 45 day requirment to dispute sales with paypal.

I will dispute the payment if I don't have them in hand by the 24th.

If you do get them to me by then ( which I doubt you will) I have no

plans of contributing anything positve to this thread on your behalf.

you don't deserve it.

Im very sorry some of you are unhappy. All I can say is why would I go out of my way to scam only a few people out of 60. I wouldnt. All jeans have been shipped. Not everyone is this world is going to love and support esef. No one in business has everyone in the world loving them. It just doesnt happen. All I can do is learn and learn and do my best to make everyone satisfied. Half of my orders didnt pay shipping and we paid out of our own funds to ship them out. With selling the jeans for cost, thats a pretty generous act. Its not easy running a business and doing all the tasks on your own, theres no excuses for anything. Again sorry, Please dont lose sleep over this. I promise you'll get your jeans.

The actual sizing on all the jeans as posted on the charts, is one inch smaller than the tag size. Depending on the style you wear your jeans, they can stretch up to 3 inches. If you have a tag 30 (29inches) you should be able to stretch them to a 32inch actual waist.

My sample pair that i wear every day is a 32 (actual 31'') and its measurement now is 34 inches.

Hope this helps!

Im glad more people are getting there jeans and are happy with the product.

We have all new packaging in the works now, including leather hand made tags with real leaf embossings, and white gift boxes with hand printed esef on them.

This packaging will be for the Sky jeans. Sky sample will be exported out of japan on january 25th. I should have photos shortly after the beggining of february.

Thanks so much for everyones support!

The actual sizing on all the jeans as posted on the charts, is one inch smaller than the tag size. Depending on the style you wear your jeans, they can stretch up to 3 inches. If you have a tag 30 (29inches) you should be able to stretch them to a 32inch actual waist.

My sample pair that i wear every day is a 32 (actual 31'') and its measurement now is 34 inches.

Hope this helps!

Im glad more people are getting there jeans and are happy with the product.

We have all new packaging in the works now, including leather hand made tags with real leaf embossings, and white gift boxes with hand printed esef on them.

This packaging will be for the Sky jeans. Sky sample will be exported out of japan on january 25th. I should have photos shortly after the beggining of february.

Thanks so much for everyones support!

people are seriously fucking retarded if they continue to buy from this guy. he obviously has no idea what he's doing and can't run his business properly. Is there one post other than the two people who are basically sponsered by esef that is completely satisfied with their jeans? Save some money, buy a pair of Ande Whalls instead, at least you'll know you'll be supporting a true artisian instead of this guy who jumped from screenprinting tshirts to making jeans. Plus, Ande actually responds to his emails and PM's.

Im not too sure of the measurements of the NS. Great jean, i just dont know the specs on it. I know that the rise on the sky and ori has more room than the NS. This can be a slim straight or if you size up you can wear it as a nice tailored straight leg, which I prefer, but most people wear them tight so they stretch out and form their body nicely.

The denim is definitely heavy, They will last a very long time. This particular denim fades slower than the oris so you will have to wear them longer, but they will fade nicely in time. If youre looking for a jean that will fade quick youd want the oris. (our 15oz)

The SKY is not as stiff as the oris, Because this fabric is made up of softer more luxurious cottons with a low tension weave, the fabric is actually soft. It still has that raw denim feel, just not as crisp and stiff as a higher tension 15oz. The sky is very comfortable and anyone that lives in harsh weather conditions like here in new england, these are the perfect winter jean.

With the low tension weave, it is more breathable so its definitely not something you cant wear in the summer.

The luster, The sky has more of a luster mainly because of the white filler thread is more exposed on the surface of the denim making the jean appear lighter than our ori. The shade of the dye on both the ori and sky is very similar. Each fabric looks different by the way they were woven.

Everything from fabric to garment is created in japan

[email protected]