Esef denim

IM SOLE CRAZY

Can we just have an official Esef thread? Many of us bought jeans from Steve and it would be better if we could all respond back to one another on whether or not our stuff came in.

In an email he said he promised to ship out tuesday, but did that happen? I don't know. Should of been here by now if he shipped usps but if its UPS/FedEx I wouldnt expect it for another few days and such.

Anyone get their stuff in yet?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

since things are taking a little while to settle

i think it is quite reasonable to allow an esef thread for discussion without promotion

would like to know if all the members have gotten their jeans as promised as well...

and corter has promised pictures, i think he can post them freely.

would just like to remind all in future as a basic guideline: sales to be kept in the market at the very least :)

since things are taking a little while to settle

i think it is quite reasonable to allow an esef thread for discussion without promotion

would like to know if all the members have gotten their jeans as promised as well...

and corter has promised pictures, i think he can post them freely.

would just like to remind all in future as a basic guideline: sales to be kept in the market at the very least :)

haha, that was taken in my roomates bedroom!

just for some info: the first 2 fit pics are of a pair worn for a couple months (after work i think, so not hard wear) and the last 2 are a new pair sized up one.

my buddy's getting his pair hemmed and tapered, should have those fit pictures tuesday or wednesday.

haha, that was taken in my roomates bedroom!

just for some info: the first 2 fit pics are of a pair worn for a couple months (after work i think, so not hard wear) and the last 2 are a new pair sized up one.

my buddy's getting his pair hemmed and tapered, should have those fit pictures tuesday or wednesday.

raw selvage, and desert boots...now youre talking! sorry, but the non-copper rivets, and especially the lack of chain-stitched hems are a big no-no. if you can chain-stitch the seams, you can chain-stitch the hem...

raw selvage, and desert boots...now youre talking! sorry, but the non-copper rivets, and especially the lack of chain-stitched hems are a big no-no. if you can chain-stitch the seams, you can chain-stitch the hem...

He addressed this in the last thread. He's mostly after functionality--not pursuing some pure reproduction of vintage jeans. Copper rivets and chainstitched hems are aesthetic, not functional, factors.

^ plus, when you're at this price point, it's a lot better to let kids be able to get them hemmed for cheap, and it doesn't sacrifice the integrity of the pair of jeans. They're chain stitched where they need to be, they're not where they don't...still strong.

hey james, those aren't clarks are they? I've been looking for something like that for a long time, nice look!