Sign in to follow this  
onemancult

Uniqlo S/S 08

They are not faded. I bought a pair last spring and they flatten out in no time.

yea, but i wish the starchy feeling of that new pair would stick

instead of having the pants sort of soften up after the first few wears

I don't wear them everyday, but mine do still have that stiff felling. The creases iron out easily enough it's not that they flatten out due to softening up (I haven't washed mine yet, either). Unless that was your experience with them.

are there some jeans with a 36" inseam? i once got a pair from a proxy which had the 34" and it was too short for me. :(

anybody knows sizing for the Blue SELVEDGE DENIM SKINNY FIT STRAIGHT JEANS ?

they look really interesting but it confuses me a bit that they only offer waist 30 or more.

Does anyone have any measurements on say a pair of 31 t-000s? I'm thinking about a pair or two. Is the contrast stitching in the khakis really that noticeable in person?

\/\/\/

Damn, my fault for the bad info. Was there a ton last season and never saw'em.

Anyway, only other new things I've seen in store lately were the windbreakers. No poplin parkas yet.

Unfortunately, I've only seen those colors on the skinny tapered jeans. Last S/S they didn't do anything in those but skinny tapered either.

I got the S-002 in light gray last year and also tried the same cut in olive/green so they definitely had them.

for anyone wondering about loden dager, i have a shirt by them and it's excellent. perfect fit, great fabric and construction. had it since last summer and it's still crispy as hell.

i was in there today. nice / cheap pullover hoodies in a range of bright colors. a few nice windbreakers too.

i was in there today. nice / cheap pullover hoodies in a range of bright colors. a few nice windbreakers too.

are we talkin those bright reversible quilted windbreakers or a whole new animal

are we talkin those bright reversible quilted windbreakers or a whole new animal

new ones. pretty simple standard windbreaker but bright colors and they looked good layered on the mannequin.

i bought those light blue jeans today with a small amount of birthday money that wouldnt have done much better. here is a photo of them with flash.

i would describe it as a true 'baby blue' or even a 'powder blue'. it is definitely a lighter shade of cyan,

as opposed to traditional light blue. there is a touch of that greyness in there.

they are not as bright as i imagined, nor are they as fruity as polishmike told me.

i think they're just fruity enough.

344pef7.jpg

i really could not decide on those. on one hand they did look really nice and different than other jeans i've seen, but on the other hand the color is kinda fruity too and i don't know if i could pull them off.

damn that color.

they are not as bright as i imagined, nor are they as fruity as polishmike told me.

i think they're just fruity enough.

i looked at them again today and i agree, not that fruity but you can still match them with your bernhard willhelm tube-top.

did you see the satin stretch jeans? i thought they were pretty nice but i didn't have time to try them on.

i think the windbreakers are very nice. i'll be getting the navy one this week.

nothing else new or at least worth mentioning.

the satin jeans are nice. have people mentioned satin jeans yet?

theyre a straight leg cut made of some sort of very soft and slightly sheeny mix of cotton and... i guess satin. i dont know, i didnt check that shit. come in red grey black and blah blah.

the windbreakers are very very nice.

the cotton cashmere sweaters are also kind of nice for forty bucks... feel good, like the thin stripes... might grab one of those.