australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

tyro does assin have that ann d waxed boot on sale???

not sure tbh, none of the stock was marked, lui just pointed out certain racks that were on sale.

They did however have a larger selection of fragrances than they previously have had, so I will cop CdG 2 m soon

anyone been in to someday lately? Was just looking at the blog. Seems like they are getting in more Cosmic Wonder, Bless, BW, etc...seems like they mostly do these buys for women though, and concentrate on streetwear for men.

I wish I had gone in as soon as the supreme Damien Hirst decks arrived, I would have bought all three on credit, flipped them a month later and paid off twice the CC balance I used to buy them...

New contender for winter gloves?

bless-gloves.jpg

I actually want this also

PAM-FANGS-OX-1.jpg

yeah I know right? I think they have continually made it for the last 7 years or so? There is still aspects of PAM I really like, and I think they are pretty unique, not just for AUS, but globally.\

Would really like the PAM x Undercover lamp :D

undercover_pam_lamp.jpg

DJI. Got the gloves today (6 working days :S haha Australia post need to up their game)! They're so super warm and soft. they fit pretty good in the palm and fingers. They are quite short though? barely come down past my palm (can't really be noticed if i'm wearing a jacket or cardigan). Do you reckon an experienced knitter could add extra length too them?

On the lame basics front, at DJ's i tried on a 100% angora wool shirt by Jack London. Reaallyyy great fit and super super soft. Definitely recommended (about 70 bucks too).

DJI. Got the gloves today (6 working days :S haha Australia post need to up their game)! They're so super warm and soft. they fit pretty good in the palm and fingers. They are quite short though? barely come down past my palm (can't really be noticed if i'm wearing a jacket or cardigan). Do you reckon an experienced knitter could add extra length too them?

On the lame basics front, at DJ's i tried on a 100% angora wool shirt by Jack London. Reaallyyy great fit and super super soft. Definitely recommended (about 70 bucks too).

sorry it took so long man :o. I didn't notice that they were that short, I just tried them on and realised they were quite loose around the palm. not sure about adding extra length to them, maybe possible?

was the JL piece just a l/s tee, might be worth checking out? I haven't been in there for months, haven't needed any new dress shirts haha. apparently the dangerfield (lol) outlet in Fitzroy is worth scoping out if you want some cheap JL shit, I've heard there's plenty of tees, shirts, suiting, outerwear, etc.

fingers crossed for the obscur bt :)

great pics J, maybe one day I'll be able to afford $3K boots :(.

bt one quick question regarding the custom ordered obscur leather.. i saw it comes in xxl on nvrend blog, what's the approx measurement for it? I ordered xl but im 6'4 and my shoulders are quite broad...

missed your question nufish, these were my approximates based on the prototypes:

xl:

shoulder to shoulder : 48 cm

pit to pit : 54-55 cm

xxl:

shoulder to shoulder : 50 cm

pit to pit : 56-57 cm

Tiger of Sweden is a great brand. There is a stockist here in sydney. I actually tried on a pair of Rokkins there, and ended up buying them from ssense.com (on sale) - saved about $100.

great to hear.. how did you find ssense? fast shipping etc? Do you know if they do special offers with codes etc?