australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

Thanks for posting up the Tumblr link. Some great shots of the pieces. I would love to get my hands on a pair of those green derbys and kick myself for not picking up the bone colored kangaroos at LIFT last month. It's a shame that I've never seen any other store carry them. Have you ever tried the new 'L' belt? I think it's the bone colored one that is in the pics?

Thanks for posting up the Tumblr link. Some great shots of the pieces. I would love to get my hands on a pair of those green derbys and kick myself for not picking up the bone colored kangaroos at LIFT last month. It's a shame that I've never seen any other store carry them. Have you ever tried the new 'L' belt? I think it's the bone colored one that is in the pics?

oh. i dint try to wear them.. i think they are pretty cute, their packaging are even L shaped.

293249_10150349995024203_634754202_10017271_6894118_n.jpg

EM ordered quite a number of colours, if not mistaken they ordered black, dark grey, light grey, not sure about cream, actually.

something like the following pic. it is very yohji-like trench coat, the piece i saw are double breasted, and virtually selvedged, even the belts, and the flaps - which the flaps can be buttoned both sideways, looks like a jet. **they are not that one piece tho.

img55327732.jpg

speaking of yohji.... we will see more yohji menswear soon in australia.. :cool:

odd request but does anyone have a garment bag that they dont want. im creating a graphic design project and i need a bag that has the zip down the middle. i want it to look somewhat like a body bag/garment bag. has to have texture. i will pay for it if anyone has one that fits the bill. has to have no labels on it.

also, if anyone knows a good place to pickup such an item please pm me.

odd request but does anyone have a garment bag that they dont want. im creating a graphic design project and i need a bag that has the zip down the middle. i want it to look somewhat like a body bag/garment bag. has to have texture. i will pay for it if anyone has one that fits the bill. has to have no labels on it.

also, if anyone knows a good place to pickup such an item please pm me.

not sure this may help,what about body bags for pets?

http://www.sentrymedical.com.au/products/miscellaneous/body-bag-envelope-zipper-style-white-latex-free/

infantbb_small.jpg

that said, i have quite a number of ccp body bags that i can give out..... what size are you looking?

640801D9.jpg