australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

lol, of course I'm taking the piss. Give me some credit!

edit: this season's CoN is pretty big! I've only seen like 5% of it. Some of it looks pretty good in those tiny pics. Especially the shoes.

yeah i am quite impressed with the designs of the footwear... they should just look for buttero to manufacture the shoes for them

btbam, u need to start posting more. heh

i am not a hardcore fan of con, i just like labels with their out-of-norm vision.. and con is pretty consistent with their some sort of dark fantasy.. i guess it's the same way i enjoy about julius' military look.. ro's architectural influence... ann dem's romanticism... etc etc. and they can be wearable on the streets.

:o

++ the flag pants is crazzzzzzy.... too propoganda-hipster mang.. mind if i ask the pant's brand? or was it thrift?

are they ksubi? Oh my. Napoleon Dynamite collection?

Sorry I missed the meet up guys, was down the coast.

Been buying a few things lately, should be good for summer now... (once I find some good black boots)

lol good run down damien.

hows the sizing? go up 1?

haha, thanks ray. forgot the buffalo leather, coarse and stiff leather which I didn't like much. it's pretty hard to judge the sizing as it seemed to vary depending on how much the boot had been tried on and stretched, however I think one size up would be about right.

The pants are part of Ksubi's current collection, as seen on the Violent Green blog.

As for quality, I own plenty of the CoN basics stuff and some of the older print tees (which you don't ever see worn by hipsters) and they have held up really well.

should have known

shorts? not sure about shorts.. maybe cropped pants.. so far been eyeing viridi-anne..

nobody feelin the beige doma x farrows?

can anyone recommend a US proxy? just looking for an webstore order that only delivers domestically.

finally, is raf shoe sizing consistent across the range? if i wear 42 in sneaks, albeit a little snug, am i 42 in dress shoes too?

will be interesting to see the new con stuff when it hits stores (if it hasn't already). i think we've all noticed the deterioration in qc over the past handful of seasons. still, i like them rotten apples..

nobody feelin the beige doma x farrows?

can anyone recommend a US proxy? just looking for an webstore order that only delivers domestically.

finally, is raf shoe sizing consistent across the range? if i wear 42 in sneaks, albeit a little snug, am i 42 in dress shoes too?

will be interesting to see the new con stuff when it hits stores (if it hasn't already). i think we've all noticed the deterioration in qc over the past handful of seasons. still, i like them rotten apples..

first drop is out. as i mentioned earlier, the "when the sun was god" pieces are fairly decent (constructed just like rick's double layers, though obviously poorer quality materials and cut).

the prices on cut and sew pieces seems to have come down from last season too? for example, last seasons 'age old tee' cost 220? whereas this seasons 'fractured vastus', which is made of insanely lightweight/delicate cotton (moreso than the age old tee), and has a tear detail costs around 200?

eh