australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

Hey guys, everyone whos keen for a melb sufu meetup, would Sunday 11th afternoon/night be ok? I'm thinking somewhere chilled out, only thing that comes to mind is Little Creatures (Brunswick St?). LC is bit of an institution here in Perth :P

I'm down for anywhere, you guys can decide. Never been to any of those that 50 mentioned so don't mind trying something new.

GAhhhh, cant believe Perth voted against daylight savings. 3hrs behind Melb/Syd. The fuck.

Wept, I did architecture at university and found it wasn't for me.

I say only get into it if you are committed to spending a lot of time drawing, and completing uni projects.

I found the history and reasons behind buildings really interesting, but I found I wasn't artistic enough, or committed to drawing as I needed to be.

I am now studying communications and am liking that far more, however I will be taking up accounting/finance next year.

God damn drkshdw detroit grosgrains are too small in the waist! Beardown's measurements were a little generous. They are tagged a sz 33, but the waist is barely 15".

Let me know if anyone is interested before I put them up on the various market places.

whoaa.. ivan. u really got series of fail sizing man kopping over the internet.

ro boots, obscur jacket, ccp boots, if not mistaken ur ro high collar as well?

Well the obscur matter of taste more so than fit. The jeans though are just too god damn small and beardown's measurments were more than a little generous. I fit a 31 in regular drkshdw detroits so thought these would be fine given beardown's waist measurment.

But the RO boots fit me fine, and I have kept them, just needed to break them into my foot. And I had a momentary lapse in judgement on the high-collar, I am definitely keeping that. Looks too good to sell.

CCP boots were a bust, but lesson learned.