australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

haha, so you copped the iphone J? waiting for the new ipod nano, been debating whether I actually want it now as I haven't missed having an mp3 player as much as I thought I would. most likely be driving to work next year so maybe I'll put the cash towards something else. like this camera, will set me back ~$650 including a 4gb card and case from one of the stores on elizabeth st.

ann d strapy hightops, better buy than the chuck style mid tops? seriously considering buying them now, I blame sev3n, fen and Ivan. :P

yeah, I've heard nothing but good things about the camera GS. had a play around with one in store today and it looks like it'll fit the bill, will probably cop just before I go to japan so I can get the GST back heh. btw mang, I'd be careful about cross posting on SZ, you don't wanna get caught out and banned again...

fen on 2nd thoughts I'm gonna pass on them, sev3n convinced me they were too emo/punk haha. wish I had picked up the _7 boxer sneakers from last f/w....

that's the reason why I want the lumix fen, quality snaps without all the manual functions I don't know how to use. :o

yeah, distressed pigskin but a fairly thick sole. pic here, they made a similar pair for SS09 but it didn't have the backzip (only a removable frontzip). tyler is wearing his pair in a few of his waywts, I think marck has the same pair too.

fen on 2nd thoughts I'm gonna pass on them, sev3n convinced me they were too emo/punk haha. wish I had picked up the _7 boxer sneakers from last f/w....

that's the reason why I want the lumix fen, quality snaps without all the manual functions I don't know how to use. :o

agree do look emo punk, :D but will see how it goes.i am still looking for a lowtop version however... and ccp's drip has been in my head.. :(

yeah, it's too complicated, and the manual book are all in japanese, the camera menu have 2 languages however, english-japanese. i need to ask a couple of friends who are savvy at this gadgets to teach me. :o

fen, worth the money? What did it end up costing you in total?

Got any of your pics floating around?

i paid around aud$900, i dont know if it's worth the money as i havent compare with other cameras. but it's really really powerful for a small camera.

like a fit pic of the nubuck hoodie? ;)

haha. ok one day.

Who's looking forward to summer and better weather. The last couple of days with sunshine have really got me looking forward to it again? Any one going to any of the music festivals / side shows?

Might go to meredith, if not will try to at least see Animal Collective and Kitty Daisy and Lewis.

Anything else happening in Melbourne this summer? I know that there is going to be TWO rooftop cinemas, B.Barton is opening another one somewhere, and possibly one in Sydney.

Who's looking forward to summer and better weather. The last couple of days with sunshine have really got me looking forward to it again? Any one going to any of the music festivals / side shows?

Might go to meredith, if not will try to at least see Animal Collective and Kitty Daisy and Lewis.

Anything else happening in Melbourne this summer? I know that there is going to be TWO rooftop cinemas, B.Barton is opening another one somewhere, and possibly one in Sydney.

yeah, can't wait for summer.. :cool: going to semi-permanent, might be heading to japan too this december.. and it will be all winter again..

:o yah. melbourne's...

i went to sydney's last year.. was fairly disappointed with Pixar's talk.. : \ decided to pass this year but since they gonna have it in melbourne for the first time.. and they manage to invite the transformers.. i was intrigued.. lol.

** wow.. the nz's have david carson as a speaker... niceeeeeeeeeeeeee

Cannot speak highly enough of Melvin's new label "Song for the Mute". Have seen some lookbook shots and you will all be speechless. Well done Melvin :D

Totally agree, recently saw the lookbook shots and I was blown away. Really can't wait for you guys to see them. Hopefully it will prove to SZ that us Aussies aren't just trend followers!

Kangaroo leather if he can organize it hes still working on it i believe.

Size range is happening size 48 - 50 - 52.

Size 50 is the size he wears - but im not sure if this is same as clothing? eg 50=L? Perhaps it does.. If need be ill request a size 42 for you Sir