australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

yeah TTT I kinda like the boxer/training boots after seeing tyler wearing them, not really feeling the paneling on them though which is why I passed on them. the FW08 version had a back zip, the SS09 has a removable front zip.

heh, what mel said ;). I order whatever the smallest size is and hope it's small enough haha.

jb are these the boots you're thinking of? mine are the same style, just in a waxed cow hide instead of a stiff reverse leather.

Yea I'm liking the slimness of it and the flat sole. Def prefer the fw08 version with the back zip. I know what you mean about the panelling, after all they are based on boxing boots :D

wow 40% off the ss09 version.

ahhhh ok, the june 16th post is the black/navy colour thats what threw me off along with the price saying 74,400

yeh i'm a 45 as well TTT, not sure if they do, anyone knoiw what a size 4 equates to?

probably a 43/44 knowing my luck

EDIT: actually the first pick is of the black, just differennt shine in the light

oww i think im gonna have to find about these... thanks again D *bows to his majesty* haha

My grail coat, need a size 48 though, tried on a 48 at Seven in NYC and it was a perfect fit. One day i'll find it in a fucking 48.... one day.

nice waywt flokk, would rep if i could.

yea jb, knowing our luck it will fit on the small side, as most jap labels do.

My RO combats are on its way EPS from LA, hopefully gets here by Friday but doubt it. fingers crossed!:P

yeah the ones in the june 16th post are in black (matte black as it's nubuck leather), they messed up the price though as they are 75,600 yen including tax. a size 4 would fit a 44 slightly loosely, and a 45 for a snug fit. if you're considering picking them up I'd suggest you look into it soon, Julius engineer boots sell through fast.

haha there's a 50 on komakino flock

http://www.komakino.ca/shop/?p=449#respond

could always cop and tailor

Crap 50 would fit me..

CRAP.. thats a good price.

You should see the belt I wear! It's falling apart, and probably cost $4 to begin with. JV got me holding out though :(

Hanging out on me as well.. Urgently need new bag and pretty much anything leather. Belt/Gloves/Jackets/Bags. Everything V&V px