australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

Oh seems i slept through the postmans arrival, but atleast my jacket is at the post office. I can go and get it after 2:00.

I hope you manage to snap a fit pic of your white RO jacket today BT, I'm so eager to get mine, a really well styled fit pic of one would make that wait just a bit easier, haha.

Yeah I agree with J, I think you would be surprised how many people in Melbourne (and Aus) have been following this aesthetic for a long time, that weren't posting in this thread.

Yeh i'm aware of a few, but yeh they mostly post on SZ hehe ie avantster, Klang of course, Staton Viguier/share the fantasy, Pip, NDF (though he wears his own stuff usually afaik) and of course uparmoured ballin out of control :P

heh, I think 7 was doing a lot more than exploring, dude already owns/has owned every jawn I've ever wanted :o.

I know <3 I want his way to small for me jawnz to :)

Hey BT congrats mate i'm glad your as happy as the anticipation for the jacket was wacko!

edit: It looks great mate :)

disappointed bt, where's the insanely happy joker grin :P. congrats man, fit is spot on icon14.gif. makes me want white leather baaaaaad...

what are the other 2 jawns on the way? thought you weren't copping till august ;). btw we need detail shots of the blistered leather...

heh, those SZ dudes are too balla to post here with us peasants J :o. dude you were thinking of is uparmoured, posts silly balla pics haha.

ahaha no joker grin sir

other two jawns coming are shorts i ordered two weeks ago and RO pants for Selkies i believe.

I rang and went ape shit.

I dont open the shop on mondays as i like to get thing organised for the opening and have some time to get my other things organised. But the manager said they cant get back here till 3pm.. I said great so now i ahve to hang around until 3 because your driver cant deliver items?

Im waiting on a phone call back.

Looks great bt, fit is real real good... Can't wait to see some detail of the leather

D has your Bless coat arrived yet? Im hanging out to see some pics

If i find a XS white leather for you, chances are your already on to it you animal :D

detail shots of the leather for masturbatory use please bt :P. one thing I was wondering, what is the shoulder construction like on the jacket? I noticed that the FW08 and in particular the SS09 moto collars are cut so that the shoulder seam doesn't actually sit at the shoulder at all.

man if my moto collar fits like that I'll be fucking stoked :). how is the fit when worn open anyway man? I guess the style looks best when worn tight and zipped up but still...

nah jb, the bless coat hasn't shipped yet :confused:. heh, still looking for a white leather jacket that will fit me the way I want. no recommendations anyone?

no recommendations for now D, if i come across one i'll let you know..

but as you said, good to see if JV produces one

how much were fallow charging ivan?

haven't heard from bt in a while..

i think his using it for his own masturbatory use atm D :D

Of all the drop crotch stuff I've tried they are definitely the best, and the drop isn't too severe. Fallow were charging $180 which is $20 cheaper than Assin, but I did have to pay $10 shipping. Beats the $480 at whistles though hahaha

does assin even mark up local brands? what the shit

fuck me that's a mark up haha.

actually 50 the moto collar is cut slightly longer than rick's jacket, it's such a classic design so definitely go for the moto if you decide to pick up one. cop if you can man, you won't need another S/S leather ever. can't wait for mine :o.

yeah 0, they do mark up local brands slightly. eg. the lui hon jacket I picked up was about $30-$50 more expensive at assin than it was at zekka...