australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

i mean, as long as i can get the shoulders and length right, the rest should be tailorable. especially since they dont have chest pockets.

my mini grail VA sweater popped up on SZ... lucky it's the wrong colour... because its the perfect size

yeah i might just have to... wanted to see the pieces irl first but ill give them a call, is there much mark up compared to CM store?i know the CM store is out so i might just have 2 settle 4 whatever it is

if you do happen 2 drop by ajax could u check to see if there's any Large sizes in the s/s or l/s?

Guys - Obscur news

Measurements DJI Provided are accurate.

:)

damn I'm good haha.

jb I don't think assin mark up CM, although I wouldn't be that surprised if they did haha. just ask the Sydney store to check with the Melbourne store for what stock they have, they can send it down to Sydney for you to try on. it's not like there is an obligation to buy and it usually only takes 1-2 days to get shipped over :).

home besides blackbird I don't think there are any non japanese webstores that stock lad. tbh you should just get it proxied from their official webstore, it'd work out a hell of a lot cheaper than paying the western mark up....

Requests?

What?! ! sorry please remind me, got heaps going on atm feel free to email me or contact me on my mobile if you need anything.

ha ha, nurrr, just subtly suggesting you should try and get some drkshdw / lad stock for your shop!

only have the back length for a size small, assuming it varies by 2cm per size then:

xs: 60 cm

s: 62 cm

m: 64 cm

l: 66 cm

xl: 68 cm

these are purely estimates though, hopefully Richard will be able to give a complete sizing chart...

haha scott tnx

looking forward to some measurements. Would it be possible to get some sooner rather than later? I really need to make sure i am getting the right size as i'm sure you will know.

edit: JV hope your day has been fantastic, happy birthday mate (:

looking at the charts I don't know if tailoring can save these, for a size small the chest is 53.5 cm, shoulder width is 44 cm, and arm length is 58.5 cm :confused:. perhaps the US shirts are cut differently?

from what i know everything in the us uniqlo is fits a size large from japan.

cutting pretty much remains the same though.