size 2 = 46/48

size 3 = 48/50

size 4 = 50/52

length goes up about 2cm per size for the leathers, so:

size 1 = 61 cm

size 2 = 63 cm

size 3 = 65 cm

size 4 = 67 cm

lad doesn't allow other webstores to post images of their pieces for some reason, it's easier to just get things proxied from their official webstore anyway.

DBSS (I'm sure J knows of more, don't really follow the label personally):

matou

noseglass

lounge

glaice

not sure about CDG, mark ups for geller in japan would be rape so just buy from US webstores.

the sleeve lengths are fairly generous on the raglan sleeved leathers imo, although it does vary slightly depending on how tight it is across the chest. I don't think the body length should be an issue for you though 50, looks to be more or less the same back length as the obscur leather.

joe (neverend) just got some Geller in

fuck man, those shots make me love this collection a lot more than the original runway shots. this stuff looks really great. nice price points as well. judging by these shots, i think i might just be a budding RG fanboy.

you would have to wear a longsleeve underneath:

only if you sized down to the point where the jacket is at bursting point ;). they were sized appropriately for the SS09 runway presentation, also keep in mind that models are some tall mofos:

possessed_03.jpg

possessed_27.jpg

possessed_24.jpg

I worse the Long RED Julius jacket in the showroom before the show, its fit on me was fairly small.. but it was probably size 2? so thats to be expected.

I would of bought size 4 most probably. but i COULD get the size 2 on.

and im not small.

jcott, female ex-partner/girlfriend. Your my only man partner. (nohomo)

cheers man

if you see the jut neck in black size 2 (the one you have) on Y! for a nice price, pm me. i need a leather and i get the feeling my grail isnt ever gonna show. looking for an alternative.