australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

hopefully the line sheets will be up on bt's site in the next few days home. fat is the only local retailer and I don't think they'll be buying any other stock this season.

if anyone with a size 30" waist wants some DRKSHDW jeans hit me up :(

I live in Brunswick East, just across the road from Carlton North. I like Brunswick East (Lygon Street Area) and there is some good stuff around Sydney Road also. Carlton North is middle age and middle class, and not really that great. Northcote's ok, everyone who lives there will tell you how great they think it is, but it's nothing too special. Richmond is ok for that side of the city. You could try Fitzroy like home said, but it would get on my nerves living too close to brunswick street, or some pockets of Collingwood / Abbotsford are nice also.

thanks dave, really appreciate it.

A few early shots... just for you guys. Want to clean up the whole set before they get posted official.

Vincent_Product-IMG_9923.JPG

Neck strapped bomber

Vincent_Product-IMG_0001.JPG

Cuff detail

Vincent_Product-IMG_9895.jpg

Double Zipped Riding Jacket

Vincent_Product-IMG_9908.JPG

New colour (Caramel) also in Black

Vincent_Product-IMG_9979.JPG

Sea Coat in Black nubuck leather

Vincent_Product-IMG_9943.JPG

Utility jacket in Black nappa

Vincent_Product-IMG_9948.JPG

And in new colour (Army), model is wearing size up, a stylist had my size 48 booked for an editorial shoot

i didnt hit up CJam at all on the weekend, but i didnt intend to do so either.

btw i just realised that i bought my CON neoism jeans in mightnight and not black (stupid stupid me). if anyone is interested in a new pair of CON Neoism jeans in a 32 hit me up. i have the reciept, tags and all that jazz.

im also still trying to offload my Julian red hoboken dark dancers in a size 32. id rather sell to australians than foreigners.

to be honest ive only really read up on BBS as i find his stuff more appealing. Im sure DD deserves just as much credit for his work, if not more, however his stuff just doesnt do anything for me personally.

In short i can respect both on their style and what they bring to fashion but unlike BBS i could never see myself wearing DD.

they're both interesting designers but neither really makes many pieces that I would actually wear, I did pull the trigger on the lame basic double layer tee though. still kinda want those slim sweat pants they have at CM too, but $400 is still too steep for me...

good to see an update bt, pics look good icon14.gif.

hey guys, not sure if this is the right place to post this, but i'm going to melbourne for a week at the end of may and i'm just wondering what are must do/sees during that time since it's not that long!

mainly which hostel to stay at, decent/cheap food, bars/clubs/asianfriendly haha

thanks,