australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

Hey guys, I'm looking to buy some camping gear -- North Face sleeping bags to be exact, which part of Melbourne has all the camping shops together, or has the sweetest deals on North Face stuff so I can score a good deal? Is it Little Bourke Street or somthing? The North Face flagship store is rather pricey.

Any sales in early Feb or end Jan?

MMm

Was thinking of North Face because their sleeping bags are really good, not to mention they have lifetime warranty for them. Going to use them instead of getting a quilt so wondering where's the best place to get 'em from. Or for that matter, any street which sells such sleeping bags might be good. Can scout for other brands.

bbdc- mitchell's and aussie disposal are both on elizabeth st between lonsdale and latrobe, they are probably your best bet for outdoor equipment.

damn I miss going to the gym, I go on most weekdays while I'm at uni. over the exam period and while I've been doing vac work I'm lucky to go jogging for half an hour a week :o

Was thinking of North Face because their sleeping bags are really good, not to mention they have lifetime warranty for them. Going to use them instead of getting a quilt so wondering where's the best place to get 'em from. Or for that matter, any street which sells such sleeping bags might be good. Can scout for other brands.

Wha? You planning on jumping into a sleeping bag and hopping into bed during winter?

yeah i would totes go to melbourne uni but i'm kind of reluctant to train and tram for like an hour or so just to work out for an hour and a half.

maybe i'll do it prior to lectures.

yeah, I go in the morning before lectures. it wakes me up and keeps me going for the day, otherwise it takes me a long time to get fired up.

yeah same but there aren't really any parks near RMIT and I don't really like the idea of running around the city itself. then there is the issue of showering afterwards...

I've been running around my neighbourhood on the weekends, I'd like to do more but I'm too lazy atm haha. my asics are still holding up alright though icon14.gif

yeah same but there aren't really any parks near RMIT and I don't really like the idea of running around the city itself. then there is the issue of showering afterwards...

I've been running around my neighbourhood on the weekends, I'd like to do more but I'm too lazy atm haha. my asics are still holding up alright though icon14.gif

yeah i'm not a shower (read SHOWer) so i can't really go into a public shower.

:3

shitsux. there better be shower cubicles.