australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

thanks dji :)

btw, if anyone is planning on a purchase from em, my friend has a $400aud store credit there so plz help out if u plan to get something from there, will be much appreciated.

I will help your friend spend his store credit..no problems just let me know

pand was the jeremy scott loves tsubi sex tshirt or what ever it was, same one that was a fat couple a weeks ago... dont know about jeans, they just looked like something JS would sneeze out, they may have been straight ksubi. If I go to the sale, I just looking for the plainer items, not jeans or tees...

yes that shirt is definately js x ksubi.

but i don't know if i want that one. looks kinna plain if you know what i mean.

i like the VAGUE shirt better.

viscose tees are just plain hard to find period. I received an XS grey viscose tee today, the material really is fantastically soft. need to find it in black and white now....

dropped by the Chiodo sale this morning, the following was on sale:

- a lot of their in house brand. tees, jackets and knits (I really liked the chunky knit and the cardigan but they didn't have my size :mad:)

- lots of CDG H+ suiting

- some CDG play crap that flocks of hongkies were buying in armfuls haha

unless you really want something from their inhouse label I'd probably give it a miss. only remember the prices for a few of the items, from memory the prices were as follows:

- chiodo tees $50

- chiodo knits $100

- CDG H+ suit jackets $350

- CDG play stuff $80

yeh went there today and they were selling mostly chiodo stuff

i think the rest of the things were:

- chiodo shirts $120

- CDG suits $500

and i agree some of the knits are good but not much size left, they said there would be some restocks tomorrow tho

i went inside the 'normal' store and got the CDG vest and somehow they gave it to me 40% off..dunno why

thanks everyone. get me present or something i will be extraordinarily happy.

lol jk. australian dollar is so bad right now. the best present would be 1.00 -> 85 US cents right now.

can you do this please? Happy belated birthday mate :)

D can you give me some measurements on the CON duffel./body bag or what ever they call it.. Could it be used as an overnight or weekender bag?

please...

D can you give me some measurements on the CON duffel./body bag or what ever they call it.. Could it be used as an overnight or weekender bag?

please...

J it's dimensions are:

length: 56cm

width: 26cm

height: 26cm

I use it as a gym bag :cool:

thanks everyone. get me present or something i will be extraordinarily happy.

lol jk. australian dollar is so bad right now. the best present would be 1.00 -> 85 US cents right now.

truc mung em sinh nhuc :)

i was in springvale on friday wtf!?!!?! yesw i could've bought u a meal at hoa trang for you bday :D there's actually a decent amount of jailbaits in springvale :o