australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

I just want quality on par with money spent.

I went to mamasita on Monday night, which was awesome, right up my alley. Movida Aqui was pretty shit, I don't know why they would open up such a big, ugly space and keep the prices the same. Really dilutes the brand.

Mamasitas is definately one of my fave restaurants. Need to go back many times to try all their dishes.

Yippieee. Damir shirt arrived. Finally a nice and perfect fitting shirt :) None of my other shirts fit that well. Like the length, too...

Only issue I have are the raw seams. Some seams have become loose, already. I just cut them off but I am worried the whole hem might sever!? Any experience?

Plus, the tag says it isn't washable at all - WTF?

Btw, kuugaia - detailed drop crotch pics on SZG look great. Good job!

^ Cheers man, appreciate it. I actually made a few adjustments to it...but maybe not very noticeable.

I just realized I forgot to post the scarves I was asking help about before. Well here they are:

ScarfTile.jpg

The DIY for the scarves are also posted along with the drop crotch pants. :)

And lol at the fraying hems. Just don't think about them too much, although I have considered sewing the ends down before..

Well this is shit. Had my wisdoms out this morning. Look like a chipmunk :/

oh dude! i had mine out a couple of months back it sucks for a couple of days, but just make sure you smash the painkillers they give you and it will be a relaxing couple of days!

and gargle with salt water, like 10 times a day!

Well I made my order for my custom Phuong and Seb belt, with my initials on the inscription.

Being sent out today, so hopefully should have it by the end of the week, I will post up my thoughts if anyone wants them.

hey!

not sure how many of you guys would be interested but this weekend me and some of my friends are having a bit of a party. They have been living rent free in this kinda run down mansion on a big block in toorak, anyway the house has finally changed hands and they are having one last party to celebrate....bands early in the evening then hopefully if we sort out some decks djs playing late into the night, otherwise ipod wars till the early hours.

Saturday 28th of August, 39 St Georges Rd Toorak

hey!

not sure how many of you guys would be interested but this weekend me and some of my friends are having a bit of a party. They have been living rent free in this kinda run down mansion on a big block in toorak, anyway the house has finally changed hands and they are having one last party to celebrate....bands early in the evening then hopefully if we sort out some decks djs playing late into the night, otherwise ipod wars till the early hours.

Saturday 28th of August, 39 St Georges Rd Toorak

One of the big ugly red couches, in the cinema room came from my house. I may have even met you before? I've been to a few parties there.

Anyway should be a good party, pity it's not going to be a wrecking ball like everyone was hoping.

Yeah we probably have, its been like my second home for the last 18 months....very very small world

One of the big ugly red couches, in the cinema room came from my house. I may have even met you before? I've been to a few parties there.

Anyway should be a good party, pity it's not going to be a wrecking ball like everyone was hoping.

Yeah we probably have, its been like my second home for the last 18 months....very very small world

only one picture, my camera died afterwards so i'll take some more (better) ones later if people want.

it is alot skinnier/more narrow (pretty much the same as the tanner skinny belt) than i thought/wanted which is a bummer, but it seems to be to made well. i wear tighter jeans (claude maus) so maybe it won't look too strange. phuong is a really nice dude, too - very helpful and super fast. i think it only took 2 days to make.

XM9Er.jpg

top is a belt i have been wearing for the last 3yrs or so, got it from a cobbler in adelaide for about $40. had to be replaced because its too long and some of the stitching is coming undone. phuong & seb belt co on the bottom, $75. shows the width difference.

speaking of jeans..

the new qlo t000s aint doing it for me. fabric is thin and the knees are blowing out.

what are my options in a similar cut (slim but not skinny), black. none of this cheap monday / dr.denim shit. i'd go claude maus but they haven't had stock of slim (not skinny) black jeans in months and months.