australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

the scent in EM?

Ember - Habanero + Grapefruit

It's exclusively made for EM by jimmyjane

guys, help me decide :

i dont have white sneaks and i dont have a light jkt for casual wear.

so.. ccp white sneaks.. (i got sweet offer under 2k) or ph organza jkt (if its still there in EM)

or none of above??

^ CCP white sneaks. Haha, but I'm biased :P

I was at a runway last night and the crowd looked exactly the same as the picture you posted Rob. Everybody in black. And to think I was going to go ballin' in with all white damir...haha glad I didn't.

I was at a runway last night and the crowd looked exactly the same as the picture you posted Rob. Everybody in black. And to think I was going to go ballin' in with all white damir...haha glad I didn't.

When such occur. I will immediately get myself a pair of blue denim before going into the show. :cool: More laid-back, and cooler.

To my knowledge cheap monday is only stocked at Fat (definitely dont have that jacket currently) and General Pants, i guess maybe give general pants a call. Also could be an idea to contact Cheap Monday directly and see what their melbourne stock-lists are.

^ CCP white sneaks. Haha, but I'm biased :P

assuming this was at dilettante? How was it?

And does anyone know good places to buy decent furniture online for cheap?

assuming this was at dilettante? How was it?

And does anyone know good places to buy decent furniture online for cheap?

Not great, not terrible. The runway that they set up, extremely loud music and models kinda retracted from the whole thing. VA looked great, but the styling for Boris didn't do it justice.

Why buy furniture online when there's IKEA!? Haha, unless you were looking for something specific.

Not great, not terrible. The runway that they set up, extremely loud music and models kinda retracted from the whole thing. VA looked great, but the styling for Boris didn't do it justice.

Why buy furniture online when there's IKEA!? Haha, unless you were looking for something specific.

Yeah your best bet is probably online for the biggest selection, definitely try ebay and gumtree. there are also a couple of online services that offer free recycled furniture, the only catch is you have to go pick it up...

http://www.freecycle.org/

Also depending on where you live their are some incredible antique type stores....the Mornington Antique Centre springs to mind, the place is amazing for second hand furniture and its enormous (like 100m x 100m)

ebay?

gumtree?

but huh.... buying furniture is now going online?? haha. makes me wonder what type of world my children are going to live in.

I've been watching some home/renovation shows on foxtel and the ones that get best value ordered alot of stuff online. I can see how it's feasible if you measure everything out and plan properly. (It's surely easier than net-copping clothes anyway.)

How did they fit everything in? Mens store is tiny. Any idea what happened to the leftover stock from last season?

And yeah, gonna pick up a few things from ikea but just a bit worried that it'll end up looking like their show rooms =/

Yeah your best bet is probably online for the biggest selection, definitely try ebay and gumtree. there are also a couple of online services that offer free recycled furniture, the only catch is you have to go pick it up...

http://www.freecycle.org/

Also depending on where you live their are some incredible antique type stores....the Mornington Antique Centre springs to mind, the place is amazing for second hand furniture and its enormous (like 100m x 100m)

Tried eBay and Gumtree for a while but found it hard to find anything really suitable. Generalising here but I thought a lot of the stuff wouldn't really go well in a conventional inner city apartment. The freecycle concept sounds cool but couldn't get into the site.

Cheers for the feedback ;)

I've been watching some home/renovation shows on foxtel and the ones that get best value ordered alot of stuff online. I can see how it's feasible if you measure everything out and plan properly. (It's surely easier than net-copping clothes anyway.)

How did they fit everything in? Mens store is tiny. Any idea what happened to the leftover stock from last season?

And yeah, gonna pick up a few things from ikea but just a bit worried that it'll end up looking like their show rooms =/

Tried eBay and Gumtree for a while but found it hard to find anything really suitable. Generalising here but I thought a lot of the stuff wouldn't really go well in a conventional inner city apartment. The freecycle concept sounds cool but couldn't get into the site.

Cheers for the feedback ;)

try this link http://www.ozrecycle.com/

anyone flown international with United Airways to the US? any good?

Weren't too bad, food was as you would expect, if you want leg room try get at the front of economy, unless you are going business.

No major negatives.

lots of things to choose from, but with a hundred bucks i'd get a copy of empty magazine, a murakami novel and a nice photo book - a magnum one most probably ;)

cool thanks for the suggestions, did you have a magnum photography book in mind??