australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

I could never get into HBO funded series for some inexplicable reason. Mad Men is good but the setting and storyline do not appeal to me. check out Breaking Bad though, I give it my highest recommendation and it is easily the greatest currently running series on tv.

ok done! just got to finish the sopranos and i will be all over it. I also hear treme is great, but i guess not if your not an hbo man....

uhh recent post in small questions thread has got me thinking...

hang or fold basics?

ready go

I used wooden hangers for my basics, the ends curve off nicely so it doesn't create any problems. But I recently noticed with my ribbed shredded LS, since the shoulders have stretched out from wear and I havn't worn it in a while so it's been hanging for a while, the wooden hangers aren't big enough. So I use my _7 leather's hanger for it.

I don't use that hanger for my leather anymore because I realised it formed the shape of my raglan leather's shoulders to be too small for me. That might be the problem with your jut too Nick. I use a foam padded hanger that can be shaped for it now. I shaped it so it's like a semi-circle, that way the shoulders will stay more round and not form any bulges.

Love atelier's new photography. all stuff look amazing. the leather aviator is next level. Good photography make alot of difference afterall. Tempted on the LUC wave scarf.

again,would like to add, BBS SS11 is fantastic, leather and fabric textures all look exciting, finally something different on the runway - translucent leather, also refreshing colour palette different shades of greys.. aesthetic gone back more rugged, and drapes, etc. my favorite collection so far.

**best of all, no hi-collar, assym zip on sight! icon14.gif

Ann D is my biggest let down. sigh

BBS presentation won Paris for me, wonderful results with grey achieved via fabrics and textures and the pendulum has swung back vastly in favor of his urban warrior aesthetic which I appreciate a lot better than the refined look in AW10. I guess this is what was needed to shut up all the mouth-breathers going on about his copying/similarities to RO and DD.

^look at it this way, without criticism, there wont be any improvement. I do hope he reads some of the comment on SZ of his AW10 collection as he is getting stagnant for the past few collections.

His SS11 reconcile his earlier work/entity.

notcot-bbs.jpg

ann d gone back to color minimalistic, it's ok, but it's not exciting enough overall. i loved her more when she uses more colour and texture. : \

yohji is another big win for me however, enjoy viewing the collection.

that being said, my preference on boris as a young designer havent change, would like to see more years of work from him.

superficial, 1~2 sentence comments (i.e. "I see rick and damir") that you always find on the first page of a BBS thread circa SS/FW10 on SZ isn't criticism.

it's just wank.

the forum-goers that actually tried the pieces on and then attempt to debate the issue of BBS' "blatant copying" (it is generally accepted that he isn't as forward as Rick, but that's like saying Vanilla Coke tastes different from Coke) have put up a good defense, but the ones who sniped BBS don't even want to enter the debate, they're just happy mouthing off.

Lol.

: )

sorry I am not part of the Pro/anti-sz circle jerking. I am pretty honest if it's a good collection/designer, than it is, if it's weak, it's weak. Whether the audience handled or not, disregarding the receptions is very arrogant itself.

As for participation in sz. I am not obliged to, so is everyone else, I just have a disagreement with sz and it's organization in general. PM if wanna discuss : )

any one else suss on the complete disappearance of joe and how he still owes us all significant cash, his thread got closed on sz and also how he also did not go to paris this season? time is ticking before a bomb is about to blow on never end..

Lol.

: )

sorry I am not part of the Pro/anti-sz circle jerking. I am pretty honest if it's a good collection/designer, than it is, if it's weak, it's weak. Whether the audience handled or not, disregarding the receptions is very arrogant itself.

As for participation in sz. I am not obliged to, so is everyone else, I just have a disagreement with sz and it's organization in general. PM if wanna discuss : )

Can you possibly link some pictures of the show???

Also i am in need of a nice white shirt, nothing to slim, and leaning more towards the causal side of things, suggestions anyone?

First of all I would like to commend those who have privately contact me in relation to not only the current outstanding owed cash from Joe and Never End, but a history of un explained issues that date back to the start of Never End.

I am however surprised none of you actually had the balls to stand up on this forum after the years of suspicious behaviour from none other than what can be classed as a schizophrenic individual. Joe has a serious mental disorder, a split personality if you will. The evidence is in how he has treated his business relations and how he has acted socially, “the nice guy”.

From those that have messaged, I commend you; however there are still so many unanswered questions. Thank you to the tipoff that Joe has now gone or is about to go awol and leave Australia.

It is time to put publicly the unanswered issues that have arisen over Joes history, as much as Joe was public on these forums, it seems years of blatant lying to you all.

Given Joes current status, and his $ owing to us all, I have contacted Fair Trading, of which already have a series of issues on record. They really cannot do anything in this situation as they do not have his current contact details.

This is the end of Never End and I would like to take it upon myself to take all of your complaints and exact records of how much he owes and take this to the Federal Police. I have consulted with members in the department and if we can pool our losses together we may be able to get a formal indictment through an Attorney-General and Interpol in his current residence/country (if overseas) to bring him back to this country for prosecution.

Finally those of which whom lurk this forum, I have set up an anonymous email: [email protected] , any information will be greatly helpful, I assume this is just the tip of the iceberg.

This is criminal behaviour and the end is now.

Whow... although there is appearantly some serious shit going on with NVREND owning you guys money (my own experience with the store was not too good, either but nothing as serious as yours) - the accusation of Joe being schizophrenic is a tough one.

If you want to take this case to law seriously, you should stick to facts and not infer anything too personal.

Edit: Please note: I dont know Joe in person so if there's any actual truth in what you're saying forget about that. Other than that, it would be helpful for you guys to keep this out of the case anyway. If this comes to courtyard and a psychologist can attest your accused diagnosis Joe might get diminished responsibility (at least that's how that stuff works in Germany). Furthermore, a mental disorder is a fucking disease and nothing a person should be blamed for.

Anyways - good luck for you guys to get your money back... It might be helpful to get in touch with Faust as well who asked people to PM him if there were anyquestion regarding the closure of NVREND collab thread..

Other than that... thanks for the nice welcome. Wrong time to stumble in I guess :P

^ Welcome, the more the merrier! I like the cars you make :)

I know Joe personally, and besides slow response times, all of my dealings with him went very smoothly (since they were in person). ABG, whether or not its true, I don't believe putting allegations of a forum member being schizophrenic is morally right. Maybe you could deal with that privately among the other forum members you are contacting. I understand that you are frustrated with the money that you have lost, but publicly revealing somebody's mental disorder (if it's true) crosses the line in my books.

wow..

what do i say here?

firstly i have no idea how you gathered these facts, especially the one about me thinking about offering a financial backing considering that it was only discussed between joe, my parents, his mother and a couple of close friends who visited the store frequently. the fact that they actually passed this private information to yourself is extremely disgusting and better hope that we do not cross paths.

the fact that it is displayed here in an open forum literally makes me ill.

i cant stop you posting facts about joseph, because its the internet and you're pretty much free to do/say what you please. but how about having some respect for people that decided to move on for what ever reason and not post information about their private financial interests.

i dont know who has posted this and i dont know why you are so eager to bring joe down on a personal level but i feel some things need to be clarified.

firstly. i have known joe since high school. i probably know him better than most people and for someone to come onto a forum and claim that he has a mental disorder.. well.. i think you really have to take a look at yourself and think really hard if what you're trying to do/prove is worth it.

its obviously well known that i left never end. i didn't feel the need to discuss it with anyone here because it had nothing to do with any one of you. joe and myself still remain friends and i think that is proof in itself that joe is a great guy. further more, if you really want to know the reason why i stopped posting here... have a read through this thread. its the same boring shit over and over again. its fenrost copping ccp and you all drooling over the fact that he can cop ccp when ever he likes, the rest is taken up by ivans bitching about how his rick owens shoe laces dont look how he wishes, i like fashion but not enough to bore myself with the same shit over and over again.

some people on this forum.... just take a look at yourselves. you were all too keen to try and get a cheap item but as soon as joe needs your understanding you shit on him.

thats what you have done. you have shat on him and i know my opinion doesnt mean shit because i cant cop ccp and julius on an hourly basis but just remember joe isnt some avatar on a forum, he is a living breathing person and you have set out to destroy everything he has worked for.