australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

hey tyro, thanks for the support ;) second collection is now in store at EM, I am very pleased.There are in total 18 style available in this collection and EM has ordered 15 of them. So, do check them out!If they don't have your size, do ask for a custom size order through EM.

There will be press and new web coming up pretty soon :)

hey tyro, thanks for the support ;) second collection is now in store at EM, I am very pleased.There are in total 18 style available in this collection and EM has ordered 15 of them. So, do check them out!If they don't have your size, do ask for a custom size order through EM.

There will be press and new web coming up pretty soon :)

Is there somewhere online i can have a bit of a look???

sounds amazing from what i have heard, congratulations :)

if they reissued it in washed shrink-wrapped leather I'd cop in a heartbeat, that zipper config is still my favourite _7 leather jacket design. that said the original would still be the best, the leather on that is seriously like nothing else...

JULI_MW_SS11_0415.jpg

thank you Horikawa-san. :D

these mainline and +J pairs are both reasonably slim. I have a few mainline pairs that have the same cut in a couple of different fabrics (F/W and S/S weights) that I wear to work, had them taken in through the legs and crotch however they should fit well enough without any alterations if you're not too particular.

supposedly http://www.patrikervell.com/site/stockist you can buy Pat Ervell in Australia ... does anybody know who Icarus is? they obv don't have a website.
http://www.icarusstore.com/

Nathan, the owner, is a local sufuer :)

cheers melvin. hope he gets the site up quick sticks.

Thanks Melvin, its been a while since I've checked this thread. Yes we are the ones stocking Patrik Ervell in Australia. The online store should be up in a weeks time but feel free to email info[at]icarusstore.com if there is anything you are after.

Note to self, no more copping until that _7 leather releases :D

Been telling myself this for months. Doesn't work. :(

uhh recent post in small questions thread has got me thinking...

hang or fold basics?

ready go

I already posted in there but here it goes again:

For anything that is cashmere blended, really thin or raglan, I use those suit jacket hangers. I find those normal plastic hangers cut into raglan shoulders quite badly, so when you wear them they have a slight bulge...which looks gross. Even my Julius ribbed top has a slight problem, but I 'hang' them off the horizontal bar of hangers too. Don't like folding...cause I forget I have them and never wear it (which now reminds me that I haven't worn some of my folded knit jackets...).

I need some movie (read download) recs for the end of the month cram session...

Dont need links, just titles.

What sort of movies are you interested in?? I watch boarding on an unhealthy amount, and i am also majoring in film and television at uni so i am full of great movies and tv show suggestions.

What sort of movies are you interested in?? I watch boarding on an unhealthy amount, and i am also majoring in film and television at uni so i am full of great movies and tv show suggestions.

Hit me with some recommendations, I have the week off work and 40gb of my internet still to use by the end of the week.

Hit me with some recommendations, I have the week off work and 40gb of my internet still to use by the end of the week.

haha ok well this is probably going to be a little overwhelming

TV Shows

- The wire

- The sopranos

- The kingdom

- Twin peaks

- West Wing

Documentaries (recently i have been really getting into documentaries)

- Grizzly Man

- Second Skin

- The English Surgeon

- Fog Of War

- Food Inc

- Shadow Company

- Who Killed the Electric Car

- Helvetica

Movies

Jim Jarmusch

- Dead Man

- Permanent Vacation

- Stranger Than Paradise

- Down By Law

David Lynch

- Blue Velvet

- Wild At Heart

- Lost Highway

- Mullholland Drive

- Inland Empire

Harmony Korine

- Gummo

- Mister Lonley

- Kids

General Films

- The killing fields

- Hoop dreams

- Natural Born Killers

- Alphaville (if you like goddard)

- Requiem for a Dream

- Funny games

- Happy together

- Fargo

- Blow up

- Drugstore cowboys

- Boyz N The Hood

- Do The Right Thing

- Cool Hand Luke

these are just the first ones that spring to mind, so maybe tell me films you have really enjoyed and i can probably make better recommendations

you're missing Breaking Bad :P

yes definitely from what i have heard, yet to see it myself unfortunately! also apparently mad men is worth a look and this will be everybody's new favorite show when it comes out:

aTCbddqoE4I