australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

thats one hell of an expensive rick owens rip off :)

uhmm. .dont say that! every designer today have their own stat_ment,

j/k ;)

but that being said, i never really handled them much before, but collectively on what i have seen, it's just, another ethos/aesthetic that i am already bored of... not for me, will be for someone else..

uhmm. .dont say that! every designer today have their own stat_ment,

j/k ;)

but that being said, i never really handled them much before, but collectively on what i have seen, it's just, another ethos/aesthetic that i am already bored of... not for me, will be for someone else..

True true, i shouldn't be so cynical! From what i have seen he has been doing some very interesting things, just seems all a little "done" before...but its nice to see melbourne fashion designers doing well

^yeap.

the paul harnden discussion in sz is ridiculous as well,

i dont understand, why theories, speculation of paul harnden's universe, on his lifestyle to, especially viral marketing gimmick, are sooo absurd and out of context, when simple reality about ph, even if you ask anyone who don't care about fashion, the older generations.. and the simple answer is - "buying clothes online, it just doesn't make sense".

and in regard of ph aesthetic.. relate his life style. no comment, also quite absurd.

too much assumption and inane theories going on there. yuck.

yeah, I dont understand people who are pro buying online. I understand price and availability would make people do it, but everyone muist rather shopping retail locations?

also I think people read way too much in to PH, he clothes inspired by previous eras, they aren't reproductions nor does his eccentricities affect the end product.

I think i might be jumping in mid conversation here, but i am actually pro online shopping. I definitely dont see it replacing the conventional store anytime some but for a couple of reasons i just prefer buying stuff online.

For one i have been working in a retail store for the last two years which kinda kills the whole shopping thing, also this might sound a little strange but i always feel really awkward going into shops, i think i have a bit of social anxiety, so its never a particularly pleasant experience. Its also nice to buy things that your not going to run into anyone wearing....just my thoughts on matter

I too seem to prefer online shopping, and guess what! I work at a retail store.

I like being able to look at clothes without feeling pressured to buy them, and I also think you get a far better price buying online, and also I quite like looking at the second hand stuff, I don't always like buying brand new.

I too seem to prefer online shopping, and guess what! I work at a retail store.

I like being able to look at clothes without feeling pressured to buy them, and I also think you get a far better price buying online, and also I quite like looking at the second hand stuff, I don't always like buying brand new.

Yes yes yes, totally agree. Thankfully you can articulate it all a little better than me. :)

i am bored of this subject., really. all i can say is, it's all self-realization. if one prefer online shopping, that's fine. just saying i am free from that in some level. and more happier to touch clothes in racks.. than the monitors.. seeing them on myself, in person, than in imaginations.

i am bored of this subject., really. all i can say is, it's all self-realization. if one prefer online shopping, that's fine. just saying i am free from that in some level. and more happier to touch clothes in racks.. than the monitors.. seeing them on myself, in person, than in imaginations.

WHAT! dont you cut out the jawns and post it over yourself in photoshop? I thought this is how it was done? (10)

two quick q's if i can gander a moment:

quality sneaker laces, black - somewhere in the city? don't need to be particularly long.

heading europe-way in a bit, will be visiting a few friends. any swell ideas for gifts? thinking something from melbourne is gonna go down better than from the duty-free in their home city. mainly girls.

thanks.

For laces just check out Coles, the ones I put on my black Converse are still holding up strong after 6 months of constant wear.

I went for the flat style, but you can also get round ones.

gifts is a tricky one, what are they into?

two quick q's if i can gander a moment:

quality sneaker laces, black - somewhere in the city? don't need to be particularly long.

heading europe-way in a bit, will be visiting a few friends. any swell ideas for gifts? thinking something from melbourne is gonna go down better than from the duty-free in their home city. mainly girls.

thanks.

Agreed coles or just a shoe shop...as for the presents how much are you looking to spend?

sweet. i'll scope coles.

ahh, like less than 100? couple are into architecture. another is into music. cbf lugging books / booze around. although i bet the swede would be well into booze knowing the laws over there...

ta!

Aaah! I remembered!! Yeah it was me.

And the other SA dint have any idea how to send pics to her. It so happen I was there and offered to help them out : /

Haha, cheers. She ended up kopping from A instead, thanks anyways. :D

How do people bust up their laces? In all my years of wearing sneaks I have never had to replace laces...weird. Obviously I don't live life hard enough lol.