australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

I really like the narrow curved seam pants. Wouldn't work for my chucky legs though :(

Where do you guys think is the best place for ramen and soba noodles in Melb? Didn't really like ramen ya next to kenzan and ajisen has gone downhill. The place a bit further up from ajisen was ok but I just want to try a few more places.

fcbyzAk0u4ose1-640m.jpg ITO cafe on bourke street is quite nice though for ramen imo. At least that chasu ramen really is fantastic. highly recommended

United had a sale the other month with fares from Melbourne/Sydney to LA for $999; only downside was travel period was May 1 - 16th......that and travelling United.

Don't know if they'll do a 2 for 1 deal with US flights.

Another vote for ITO, fairly decent but a lot better than Aijsen.

As nlim said T, take a look at qantas as well.. I'm flying in June return LA for 1150, only an extra 100 rather than v aust

delta is another airline to keep checking, be the last airline I'd fly with though

Anyone know why sept flights cost more than June? Thought being summer time it'd be the other way round

I think its unlikely you'll be able to find cheaper flights to NY this year. The airline industry is gradually recovering and airfares are returning to their normal pre-GFC levels. V Australia had special airfares around $600-700 to LA last year which was the lowest I've seen.

I'm free! I'm free! you in town? we dranking?

Woodfords on the rocks? or old fashioned's..Take me to the best whisky bar in town.

and malaysian food? haha

i did went to nasi lemak house on sunday, had 2 bowls of cendols! at lunch

and i feel so grossedly fat to the point i skipped all meals till next day dinner.

Your comign rob - end of story.

id come but im pursuing a fine young lady so she takes precedent.

oh and BT, OV leggings arrived safely. thanks

Bro's before Ho's Paul.

See you friday evening :D