australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

Bt, I'm glad we are getting a sizing chart. It will be interesting to see the difference in length between the sizes as this is what worries me the most, seeing as I'm 6'3.

I'm not usually a fan of sizing up for the sake of one measurement, but it looks like this jacket looks great with a bit of room to spare, so I would rather get a bit more length through the body I think.

Ivans I see your getting a small?! They seem to run a tad smaller than regular sizing and i've had to size up for an XL based off my CM leather.

But yes this sizing chart will be great to double check... Will they be doing a front and back length bt as I noticed they are quite different?

50, I'm in two minds as to what size to get. My CM cotton hoodie is a medium, but have not tried on the leather hoodie. I get a small in almost everything, and while it's not really a great measure I tend to stick to it. I'll wait until the sizing chart comes, and I'll measure something at home to be certain (not that I own anything remotely similar).

My thrift store leather hoodie is a little oversized, but that was mainly to get the right length...

wow wow wow bt they look so good!

Yeah Ivan I know what you mean, I think a small in pushing it though! Anyway i'm sure you'll suss it when the chart comes out.

I'm paranoid about things being too short so I think the XL shall be perfect for me.

congrats bt icon14.gif. great new pics too mel, would reps you both if I could haha.

Ivan and 50 you should wait till bt can get the confirmed sizing chart, the measurements I gave were based purely from the measurements provided for the couple of prototypes that have turned up. I personally wouldn't advise sizing up if the shoulders fit you correctly, leather is meant to be worn snug and the fit will look off if the shoulder of the jacket is dropped from your natural shoulder line.

bt were there any new orders for the obscur leather besides ose? (also did HdG go through with the order?) how are those receipts coming along? ;)

re: the laptop discussion I love the industrial design of apple products but really don't like the mac OS. I had a couple of netbooks last year however I found that I was too lazy to carry them around after a while even though they only weigh ~1kg haha.

thanks guys appreciate the kind words.

Just in, sizing will be available mid week, wed/Thursday if all goes well.

Ose and HDG are going through with the order. HDG gave me his word he will take one so im going to order if for him :\

receipts are sent out to everyone apart from you and OSE i believe, DJI.

i LIVE on my 13" macbook. the only reason i will ever use a desktop again is for gaming.

SC2 D3. imo.

cool, looking forward to seeing the chart myself haha.

great news that HdG is going through with the order too, good thing I called him out haha. 24 confirmed preorders is quite a sizable order! :cool:

Ivans I see your getting a small?! They seem to run a tad smaller than regular sizing and i've had to size up for an XL based off my CM leather.

But yes this sizing chart will be great to double check... Will they be doing a front and back length bt as I noticed they are quite different?

ive done the same - sized up to a XL based off my L claude leather. im just worried it might be a bit long condsidering im a short-ass (5'9")

JV please report to the V&V thread with pics of new pieces :P

It isn't quite that simple, we're talking about my 2010 collection here ;) I will be previewing some of the behind-the-scenes for the new collection on my forthcoming blog (leather finishes, details, sketches, accessories), but first priority goes to actually making it all happen ;)

A big part of what we're doing for the collection a trunk show tour through Perth, Melb, Syd, Bris and Auckland for August, showroom/sales by day and VIP preview (read Superfuture) and drinks by night. As soon as there is something to show, you guys will see it :)

wait for official measurements guys, the estimates I provided were just my own calculations based off of the measurements of 2 prototypes that I found :o.

haha, how many of you guys own a CM bomber?

btw mel, why no posting of DBSS pics in RP?

haha, no worries JV. looking forward to seeing the previews, keep us informed about the tour as well ;).