garbage man

The following members are unbanned:

westside

countach

clopek

jayrock

airjamie

THERE ARE CONDITIONS:

You are all only allowed to post in supertrash.

You are not allowed to make any threads.

and westside, Im limiting you to 13 post per day, so use them wisely, and utilize your pms and superchat when you need to. Keep in mind that I can see deleted post, and if I see that you went over your 13 per day, I will warn you. If you do it again, I will tempban you.

If you all behave, I may lift some of these restrictions.

GM

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest youngteam

you were banned and now you have a daily post limit of 13. you're essentially being treated like a retarded, helmeted child who can't control his impulses, and you still want to stay. that's just weird.

Guest Airjamie
you were banned and now you have a daily post limit of 13. you're essentially being treated like a retarded, helmeted child who can't control his impulses, and you still want to stay. that's just weird.

See, theres always going to be some asshole like this to come along and shit on things. Fuck you.

Guest youngteam

is everyone who was listed just a few minutes ago in the original post going to show up in this thread in the next ten seconds? my god, how often were you weirdo fucks visiting this site?

is everyone who was listed just a few minutes ago in the original post going to show up in this thread in the next ten seconds? my god, how often were you weirdo fucks visiting this site?

hey stupid!! We were in the chat when our bans were lifted so obviously we came here first :) weeeee

can i call people stupid, garbageman?