The Unbanning.

garbage man

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

y'all are nitpicking. the bottom line is they fucked up enough to get banned in the first place. THEN they were allowed to return, but with some restrictions, which is perfectly reasonable since it's not their site to begin with. and then they flipped out, stomped their feet, deliberately broke the rules again... seriously, who can read the first page of this and not cringe everytime westside says "faggot"? it's so unnecessary and just goes to show that he prooobably isn't ready to come back to sufu (on the new terms)

and let's be honest here... was it really all that different without them? not to me. if sufu gets too "boring," I go to another website to kill some time... or outside...

i disagree. yes, obviously when he was using "faggot" he as wasking to be banned. but he was only doing so as a form of protest against the 13 a day limit. his first few posts, he asked garbage man for a reason for the limit. gm quoted him his stats but that is obviously not a good explanation. seeing that he was not gonna get a reason for it, he started using faggot. better to be banned than be singled out unfairly. i think anyone would have done the same.

basically, garbage man gave him a chance, but i dont feel that it was a fair chance.

Why the hell would I set this up. Look at all the typing I have to do.

to me it all seems like everything was set up for you to ban him again. first you unban him, but you place a 13 posts a day limit, which is both unfair and stupid (more on this later). westside doesnt immediately start arguing, as you claim, but rather, like anyone else who has been singled out, questions the fairness of this extra provision and requests that it be lifted. his use of the word faggot only came later as a form of protest. i mean, the dude just posts a lot. thats part of his character. thats part of what he enjoys about superfuture. better to be banned than limited like that. i feel that thats why he used the word faggot again. it all begs the question: would he have been banned again if you hadnt put a provision on him? probably not.

moreover, the 13 posts per day thingy just doesnt make sense. is an excessive number of posts necessarily a bad thing? clearly, no because if all the posts were related to denim, we wouldnt be having this discussion. so, why was westside banned in the first place? was it the large number of posts or the quality of his posts? if the former, then it is only fair that everybody be limited to the same number of posts. if the latter, what use is a limit on the number of posts since clearly quantity has nothing to do with quality?

basically, the limit on the number of posts serves absolutely no purpose and is mainly the reason why westside was banned again.

Thank you. I honestly don't like banning people as well, but they were begging to be banned. The reason why I wanted them to prove themselves, is because westside is still going through puberty, and he threatened to wage war with superdenim. I kid you not. He thinks Superdenim is out to get him and he wanted to fight over the internet. that's why I had restraints.

And I assure you, we will move on. If you look back on westsides 8389789327893 post, youll notice that most of it is pure junk. That is why I created superchat. So people will keep all that junk out of the forum. And the only reason why he was "funny" was because with 8930982093830498 post, your bound to hit gold at one point or another. Hes not even funny.

And he thinks hes god for heavens sake. Second post and he demands that i raise the restraint. Same with the supertrash riots. Im not giving in this time though. Superfuture will be better off without the cancer that is westside.

Why the hell would I set this up. Look at all the typing I have to do.

i didnt mean to say that you did it intentionally. i just think that the limit placed was the reason why he got banned again. no limit = no second banning.

i disagree. yes, obviously when he was using "faggot" he as wasking to be banned. but he was only doing so as a form of protest against the 13 a day limit.

there are lots of ways to protest something that don't involve saying faggot five times fast

i didnt mean to say that you did it intentionally. i just think that the limit placed was the reason why he got banned again. no limit = no second banning.

I said this already in the quote i replied to you with.

He had said in the chat, he was out to get certain people. Alot of certain people. If he only had 13 post a day, i thought he would choose to use them wisely and not use them to argue. I was wrong.

It really Isn't hard to mantain 13 post a day anyways. You only average about 2 per day.

So like. Here I am, hooray right? Anyways.... DUM, you weren't badass enough to get banned the first round so don't try to be mr. cool guy now. Jmatsu did a much better job defending westside's irrational actions than you're trying to do.

honestly I'm not even tripping about being limited cos i know theyll let me out sooner or later. Westside seems to think he made this board or something. If he makes a website its just going to full of hypebeast immigrants and sufu boysclub circle jerkers... yet he calls me retarded. smh. nigga you stink. go back to authentic forum get a circle jerk going over there too.

Anyways... I could care less what those guys do. what i'd like to know is how long am i looking at for supertrash confinement.

So like. Here I am, hooray right? Anyways.... DUM, you weren't badass enough to get banned the first round so don't try to be mr. cool guy now. Jmatsu did a much better job defending westside's irrational actions than you're trying to do.

honestly I'm not even tripping about being limited cos i know theyll let me out sooner or later. Westside seems to think he made this board or something. If he makes a website its just going to full of hypebeast immigrants and sufu boysclub circle jerkers... yet he calls me retarded. smh. nigga you stink. go back to authentic forum get a circle jerk going over there too.

Anyways... I could care less what those guys do. what i'd like to know is how long am i looking at for supertrash confinement.

2 weeks and I was going to see if the other mods wanted you guys back.

THIS IS THE RIGHT WAY TO REACT TO AN UNBAN.

Guest youngteam

i'd also feel compelled to pay good money to sidneylo (or whoever the fuck knows dum in real life to) go kick dum in the balls. christ that guy's annoying.

See, LMS or Youngteam could easily be as entertaining as all three of them combined. And they don't have to post as much.

So many valuable members are overlooked, because westside is a drama queen and loves getting all the attention. A sleazie, OMC, dick danger, ddml, etc. post is worth 100 westsides posts.