The Unbanning.

garbage man

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't say I understand why only limiting the unbanned members to trash makes much sense, other than to isolate the delinquents.

Wouldn't it be better to remove them from Supertrash entirely? Maybe there is a precedant on here for that that I'm unaware of where it failed, but I've never heard of such a thing going on here.

Rather, how often do people get called "faggots" in areas other than trash? From my experience not very many.

Personally, it seems like treating people like large fisted retards rather than potentially contributing members is less likely to help things.

Just my perspective.

Also, to the trolls who came in to incite the unbanneds into conflict, take a long hard look at what you are doing before you criticize someone else's use of a message board. I don't e-beef, I just generally ignore posts I think are annoying. However I'll make an exception for y'all.

I explained all these points already.

I kept them in supertrash so they can prove themselves. Supershopper, Superdenim, etc. are much more serious subforums. I cant let them mess those up. Justice comes in right on time to prove my point:

Useless posters on this forum outside of this sub forum are what that ruin this place. The one sentence replies of useless shit makes this place much worse than whatever these guys are doing. postcount++ or nothing else to do++

And their use of faggot was far from casual. I think some of you are turning a blind eye to what they actually did.

I realize we are on a fashion message board with men and women of different sexual orientation, but people on the internet are always going to say shit like that. I might be missunderstading quite a lot, but if you are getting complaints from people that are offended I might understand. I doubt they can go anywhere on the internet without some slur going on with whatever they do. Fuck I bet people get called fa*gs on fishing messageboards

I dunno guys... I'm on the garbage man's side. he argues his point very well

he gave them a chance, and they FLIPP'D OUT.

THANK YOU. Do you notice how all the people who are defending westside basically had sex with him one time or another? Its not that hard to see. I think you guys voluntarily shut off half your brain when you defend westside.

I realize we are on a fashion message board with men and women of different sexual orientation, but people on the internet are always going to say shit like that. I might be missunderstading quite a lot, but if you are getting complaints from people that are offended I might understand. I doubt they can go anywhere on the internet without some slur going on with whatever they do. Fuck I bet people get called fa*gs on fishing messageboards

y'all are nitpicking. the bottom line is they fucked up enough to get banned in the first place. THEN they were allowed to return, but with some restrictions, which is perfectly reasonable since it's not their site to begin with. and then they flipped out, stomped their feet, deliberately broke the rules again... seriously, who can read the first page of this and not cringe everytime westside says "faggot"? it's so unnecessary and just goes to show that he prooobably isn't ready to come back to sufu (on the new terms)

and let's be honest here... was it really all that different without them? not to me. if sufu gets too "boring," I go to another website to kill some time... or outside...

I don't like this at all, but it's not my forum. Good luck on running it this way, gm.

Thank you. I honestly don't like banning people as well, but they were begging to be banned. The reason why I wanted them to prove themselves, is because westside is still going through puberty, and he threatened to wage war with superdenim. I kid you not. He thinks Superdenim is out to get him and he wanted to fight over the internet. that's why I had restraints.

And I assure you, we will move on. If you look back on westsides 8389789327893 post, youll notice that most of it is pure junk. That is why I created superchat. So people will keep all that junk out of the forum. And the only reason why he was "funny" was because with 8930982093830498 post, your bound to hit gold at one point or another. Hes not even funny.

And he thinks hes god for heavens sake. Second post and he demands that i raise the restraint. Same with the supertrash riots. Im not giving in this time though. Superfuture will be better off without the cancer that is westside.

Garbage Man

When I clicked on this thread it appeared as if you banned Westside because he said "I'm not going to post anymore", which would be unacceptable. Apparently he used "faggot" a few times upon the unban, provoking banishment. Understandable

my mistake

Garbage Man

When I clicked on this thread it appeared as if you banned Westside because he said "I'm not going to post anymore", which would be unacceptable. Apparently he used "faggot" a few times upon the unban, provoking banishment. Understandable

my mistake

No problem. Just read before you post.

OPEN YOUR GODDAMN EYES.

Step 1) I unban them because I am kind.

Step 2) They instantly start arguing.

Step 3) He calls some one a faggot in his 3rd post. Something the previous mod explicitly told him not to do.

Step 4) I warn him with an infraction.

Step 5) He continues on his tirade.

Step 6) I warn him to calm down again.

Step 7) He, thinking he IS superfuture, "threatens" not to post again until the restrictions are lifted.

Step 8) I will not lift restrictions until he prove himself = he will not post again until restrictions are lifted = I might as well ban him.

to me it all seems like everything was set up for you to ban him again. first you unban him, but you place a 13 posts a day limit, which is both unfair and stupid (more on this later). westside doesnt immediately start arguing, as you claim, but rather, like anyone else who has been singled out, questions the fairness of this extra provision and requests that it be lifted. his use of the word faggot only came later as a form of protest. i mean, the dude just posts a lot. thats part of his character. thats part of what he enjoys about superfuture. better to be banned than limited like that. i feel that thats why he used the word faggot again. it all begs the question: would he have been banned again if you hadnt put a provision on him? probably not.

moreover, the 13 posts per day thingy just doesnt make sense. is an excessive number of posts necessarily a bad thing? clearly, no because if all the posts were related to denim, we wouldnt be having this discussion. so, why was westside banned in the first place? was it the large number of posts or the quality of his posts? if the former, then it is only fair that everybody be limited to the same number of posts. if the latter, what use is a limit on the number of posts since clearly quantity has nothing to do with quality?

basically, the limit on the number of posts serves absolutely no purpose and is mainly the reason why westside was banned again.

THANK YOU. Do you notice how all the people who are defending westside basically had sex with him one time or another? Its not that hard to see. I think you guys voluntarily shut off half your brain when you defend westside.

are you calling me a faggot?