Visvim S/S 08

PAND

I'm really surprised that Concepts in Cambridge, MA doesn't come up more often here. Last time I checked (~last wk) they had a good selection of VSVM clothes and shoes (inc. yellow, red, and black G line's) as well as a couple of E-cat bags. Cover blown? :cool:

appreciate it mrip. I hate not being close to this brand, im just not trying to miss out on the yellow FBTs (or red) like I missed out on the wht. elk. Not necesarily looking for G.Line products, just finding a location that has good stock of either or. Who has the most consistant stock of Visvim other then Union? The US stock holders seem real fikel with the info (UNDFTD, GOODS, ect) unless im just talking to the wrong people.

thanks again.

The inflation of our dollar over the past years how its becoming worth less and less has a lot to do with the price. This is something a long the lines of what the homie over at Union said...

ha ha, yes, i realize that there is a PHOTO of black FBTs in a post on page 24, next to pictures of red and blue g-line FBTs. notice that in the PHOTO there is a different background, also no blogs have reported on this.

what i was hoping is that someone could confirm that these are actually coming out as part of g-line and a time and perhaps definite info as to where one could purchase said shoes ("oh i heard concepts carries g-line" doesn't count)

ha ha, yes, i realize that there is a PHOTO of black FBTs in a post on page 24, next to pictures of red and blue g-line FBTs. notice that in the PHOTO there is a different background, also no blogs have reported on this.

what i was hoping is that someone could confirm that these are actually coming out as part of g-line and a time and perhaps definite info as to where one could purchase said shoes ("oh i heard concepts carries g-line" doesn't count)

yo vahid, give huf a call and drive up to sf and robocop

why does it matter if it's g-line or not? there's been a half dozen black fbt's that've come out in the past six months so you're not exactly short of choices

i imagine if its g-line

1) i can get it in a size 12

2) i can buy it in person at one of a half-dozen places in southern california instead of buying it off the internet

I think the FBT's at Huf were something around $350-400. At those prices why not just proxy a pair of Folk Lhamos for around $550? The Red/Blue/Black G-line FBTs stocked at Huf seem lightyears behind the uber-luxury feeling and fit of the Lhamos which could be had for just a little bit more.

yeah, i did some more research and heard $450 CAD for the suede FBTS ... which is nuts to me because i remember seeing elk ancestors for $275? how did inflation like that happen in three years? craziness.

yap u r right

canadian g-line FBT go for $450 + tax

and leather nez kiefer go for $295 + tax

yap u r right

canadian g-line FBT go for $450 + tax

and leather nez kiefer go for $295 + tax

Again, I gotta mention, the leather nez kiefers were fuckin $380 at huf. wtf?? This inflation really doesn't make much sense. How could those kiefers have risen about $190 in around a year and a half? Also, the quality of the G-line shoes really DO NOT justify their exorbitant price.

Oh well, I still think the folk lhamo is a much better purchase and is just leaps and bounds better than any non-Folk visvim shoe available ATM.

I agree, even with inflation, the price increase is OTT. I got Shaman FBT's from HUF about 2 years ago, maybe a little longer than that, for 198. For the new ones to be more than double the price is insane. I have to say that I prefer the classic FBT look to the Folk line though, having seen both in person. The Folks are nice, but I prefer the more sneaker-like look of the original line. No way I'm dropping $400+ for either one though.

Oh noe! i lost some visvim beads from my FBTs! Do you know if visvim sells replacements? I was thinking about contacting them somehow, but i dont know how. Anyone know? I tried to find replacements myself at those garment and fabric shops, but it's not a total match.