Call of Duty 4

countach!

Add me to the ps3 crowd, screenname "braidkid". Been playing this non-stop the past couple weeks. Just reached prestige level 16.

I prefer the MP5 with red dot, 3 frags, stopping power, and either last stand or martordym depending on the map. I'm also pretty good with M16 but only with larger maps.

I'm wanting to try MP5 silenced with UAV Jammer and see how that works.

Ok, that's all the nerd game talk my girlfriend will allow....

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TO MY PC-PLAYIN' FAM:

here are 2 awesome (cracked) servers. people with legit copies can obviously play as well

XP Toronto =TDM= 67.213.68.2:28960 team deathmatch, no hardcore

UAN Hardcore 66.135.35.205:28961 team deathmatch, capture... HARDCORE 24/7

to connect, open up the console with tilde (~) and type "connect ipaddress:port" without the quotes

my username is the same as here, keep an eye out for me

the fast loading shotgun (the 4 shot) is my favorite. add some stun gernades in there and we have a party. I also like the mp5. I don't like the sniping in COD4, not at all as fun as Half Life. needless to say, i've thrown out close to all the rest of my xbox games and have been hooked on this for months. My disc is scratched so I can't play the "BLOC" level and have yet to see it really. I swear I PWNED will.i.am last week.

. I don't like the sniping in COD4, not at all as fun as Half Life. needless to say, i've thrown out close to all the rest of my xbox games and have been hooked on this for months. My disc is scratched so I can't play the "BLOC" level and have yet to see it really. I swear I PWNED will.i.am last week.

theres gonna a patch to address the issues with sniping soon.

• 2 weeks later...

braid, do you just use your weapon(s) of choice or do you try and complete all the challenges while playing towards your next prestige? ive found that i dont really have a weapon i usually use because i use every gun in the game besides the mp44 almost equally...

if i had to pick one though, mp5 silenced/stoppingpower/steadyaim, it feels awesome to out-dodge people and spray them quick with a few bullets in urban maps. with the right people on your team, uav jammer is sometimes superfluous, and you can just run through an unprepared enemy group and rack up a quick uav/strike/copt

domdom,

sometimes i'll switch weapons to try and complete a challenge but rarely. At first I was in love with the MP5 (i still like it by the way), then I was fairly successful with the M16 (nothing is more gratifying than hearing those 3 rounds leave your barrel followed by 3 thuds and a kill across the map). But I've found the silencer is too valuable not to use. The MP5 silenced doesn't have the range the AK47 does. Also, I've found the iron sites on the AK to be very easy to use.

I've also found the AK to be effective enough without stopping power. It's a good feeling having UAV jammer when you hear "enemy uav is online!" Some people rely heavily on the map and are totally surprised when they can't see you. A lot of times I'll be shooting people with silencer and UAV jammer and they'll just stand there not knowing where it's coming from. :-)

I usually play headquarters as it awards the most points per win.

No one here wants to fuck with me. My e-peen on COD4 is enormous.

XBL: Albeezy

Agreed, anyone that's played CS for a while can just buy the game and blow your ass away.

Agreed, I made the switch over from PC's to Console...PC is way to easy...the console is a bit more challenging.

M16 w/ Red Dot w/ Stopping/Deep is my choice too.

2nd choice is G3 w/ Red Dot, same perks as above.

PS3 = ROYALEFATALE

did that patch come out yet? cause the fucking R700 and every other sniper rifle is useless without it unless you're well hidden and your target is standing still/laying prone, i've been playing hardcore team deathmatch lately, every other mode is too frustrating having to empty half/full clips into dudes to make them drop, i like taking pot shots at people and watching them drop when they get hit once or twice, a doubletap from even a pistol in real life would feel like getting hit with a sledgehammer twice in a matter of a second, you definitely wouldn't be on your feet much less still running around shooting

• 3 weeks later...