Call of Duty 4

countach!

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CoD4 easy way to kill 3 or 4 hours if your really bored. Similal to everyother one they have come out with, just an updated story. Which was rather amusing to play through, but not worth sitting around for hours on end playing.

Haven't played console. Only play online(never play single player games anymore) and there's a few maps that I can't stand.

Downpour

Waterworks

Overgrown

Pipeline

Oh and the sniper ('less you get the .50 cal and even then it's not good.) sucks dick period in the game. My primary set up right now is a G3 with a red dot scope, bandolier, sight of hand, and martyrdom. Knife kills are also easy as hell because I've noticed there's not really anyone too good. I run into maybe 5 people a day that can beat me. If anyone has it PC and is west coast, hit me up some time I'd be glad to play.

don't worry i have a auto shot gun w/ grip thing, i can kill you in 1 sec

If you're talking about the M1014 i have that same shotty with grip also.. If you have xbox live, lemme know and we'll run some if you want..