Call of Duty 4

countach!

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe I have actually been playing Halo 3. Went back to Call of Duty, my aim was so off I kept messing up even when I was using an M16, ughh. Luckily I came back and do the usual 20ish/3ish kill death ratio. I just wish I could reset my stats to see how accurate they were are of my now =/

PS: I still hate Creek, what a terrible level.

Can't believe I have actually been playing Halo 3. Went back to Call of Duty, my aim was so off I kept messing up even when I was using an M16, ughh. Luckily I came back and do the usual 20ish/3ish kill death ratio. I just wish I could reset my stats to see how accurate they were are of my now =/

haha i know what you mean. then again i play HC S&D .

Yeah creek sucks ass. that map shouldve never been made, same thing with chinatown. i hate that map so much, though creek is the worst

im trying to figure out how the "invite" feature works. They need to reconfigure it so its easier to set up games. I've sent invites (braidkid probably hates me now for sending way too many) but nothing happens.

I miss the map filter feature that COD3 had, i can't stand maps like overgrown and pipeline

put on a ghillie, and just lay in a spot that looks relatively safe, between the two hills on either side of the creek, preferably next to a stone/log/car, you'll have shots open up left and right by dumbasses running and gunning

Sometimes I surprise myself. Ask braidkid about that time we were playing together, and I hadn't played whatever it is we were playing (since I only play TDM)…last person alive, I knifed four people in a row on wetwork but got slayed by the last guy. :(

I don't know, it was funnnn.

Sometimes I surprise myself. Ask braidkid about that time we were playing together, and I hadn't played whatever it is we were playing (since I only play TDM)…last person alive, I knifed four people in a row on wetwork but got slayed by the last guy. :(

I don't know, it was funnnn.

yeah knife sprees are awesome if you can pull them off. then again having a knife war is even better

m4 acogd up... silinced mp5, claymores and extreme conditioning or dead scilince... fun times.

i dont end up knifing all to much, unless im really wanting to or trying to. i just hate pushing on the stick to get it to happen, totally unnatural.

i really dont like creek either as its a snipe fest, and im not much of a sniper... i like rushing on it, and taking people out one at a time while they look for people across the map... also there are a couple spots to rock people if you go silent. love crossfire, pipeline, strike, backlot.... great game, but just wish the maps were a little bigger and offered more options on how to disperse.

that said, i hurt feelings in this game, or do terrible...

hate the fucking team killers with the launchers at the top of the game, totally lame, i am a KING of neg rep on XBL.