post nothing in this thread except pictures of guidos.

metaabuse

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the world terns for more guidos. Can't wait till next Halloween to we how many Sufi dudes dress as guidos

rewrite this sentence. in its present state it is hurting my brain more than some garden path shit.

these 'guidos' just blow my mind. until recently i always though they dressed and acted like that as some kind of joke. looking at these people is offensive - its fucking embarassing that they they are human. usually i can just have a laugh as say each to their own but these fuckers are morons and need to get smacked out.

How can anyone want himself to be involved in such disgusting subculture? I really can't understand...

Ok, if you like to have big muscles, it's not that bad. But big muscles work ok with plain white t-shirt and blue jeans. But cosmetics?! And the ugly clothes...

Posted · Hidden by Huerequeque, May 4, 2012 - xcv
Hidden by Huerequeque, May 4, 2012 - xcv

Makes me wish that Deutschland would have directed its cleansing policies toward its allies. Seriously. I had two fat little guidos that were a lot like this call ME a faggot in highschool. One had a peg leg.

yeah, all other funny dressing subcultures (hypebeast, wiggers, crazy starch niggas, juggalos) kinda make sense to me, I can understand it. But this one I don't really get at all. the look is so specific. the pouting, the dark orange, the hair, it pisses me off through the internet.