state your beer, drinkers

FLBC definitely has it.. I think they have all of the Leviathan series that are bottled.

Actually, now that I think about it I feel like I may have seen one of the Leviathan series beers in Wegman's a while back but it wasn't with the rest of the beer, it was in one of those random places they stick 4/6-packs all over the store.

Some recent stuff:

DuxYUh.jpg

Cascade Sang Rouge

HNRjoh.jpg

Captain Lawrence Rosso e Marrone

KFZuZh.jpg

Fifty Fifty Eclipse Imperial Stout Aged in Four Roses Bourbon Barrel (318 of 2010)

muyXEh.jpg

Cascade Bourbonic Plague (2010 GABF Gold Medal Winner in Sours/Wild)

zyjwGh.jpg

Mikkeller x Three Floyds Ruggoop - Rye Barleywine

r5qX9h.jpg

Bell's Hopslam

you guys ever try any of the highland stuff? I live in Asheville so I'm a little spoiled by it. I don't know how far it makes it out of NC. Good shit. It is really awesome to have so many breweries in my town so I get the fresh shit and small runs on tap everywhere.

for sure, i live in boone so it's all around. not the biggest fan but what ive tried was alright.

^Hopslam is delicious if you can get it fresh.

Was at a friend's house tonight and she had a bottle of this:

0130012147.jpg

2009 Goose Island Pere Jacques

Pretty good, first Belgian I've enjoyed in a while. Tasted like Apfelwine when it was cold, more like a Belgian beer as it got warmer. Still like Sofie the best from this series.

^Nice post man. You buying the Cascade and Capt Lawrence stuff in Philly?

Some Cascade is available in Philly, mostly the basic stuff like Kriek, Apricot, and Cuvee de Jongleur. The two Cascades I had were acquired in trades. Captain lawrence is really limited here too I think I've only seen Gold at retail, so this was also a trade.

Anyone else have an issue with Dogfish Head Beer and their "4 packs"... priced at the high end 6 pack price...?

I"m seeing more and more breweries packing their bottles in four packs and selling them in the 10 plus range.... I get it's a great way for the brewery to make so much more on their product, but in a way I feel like they're trying to cheat me for some reason...

the only beverage that should be in four packs is wine coolers.

Turns out a nice little world beer pub near me has like 5 different bottled stone beers (which is impressive for Scotland), expensive though. Had a levitation and liked it, nicely hoppy. Next time I go back will try an arrogant bastard but will run me £5+ for a bottle!

i am interested, can get most things from the New England area, except the really cool northern VT stuff

Trying to get a regular exchange arranged with the people at Hill Farmstead Brewing.. if I get this going I'll let you know. They're the best I've had from VT.

What are you after, mate?

Repeater, are you in VT?