stank pussies

Guest jmatsu

ever get down with a hot girl who had a stinky cooch(and you weren't even fucked up enough to lose your sense of smell)?? please tell me some polite ways to let her/them know that their holes don't smell 2 pleasant. how can you hint at this without spoiling the sexy mood or without being offensive?

"pardon me, but the aroma of your private area resembles that of a day old squid...."

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hedonism

One entry found.

hedonism

Main Entry:he·do·nism audio.gifPronunciation: \ˈhē-də-ˌni-zəm\ Function:noun Etymology:Greek hēdonē pleasure; akin to Greek hēdys sweet — more at sweetDate:1856 1 : the doctrine that pleasure or happiness is the sole or chief good in life 2 : a way of life based on or suggesting the principles of hedonism

— he·do·nist audio.gif \-nist\ noun

— he·do·nis·tic audio.gif \ˌhē-də-ˈnis-tik\ adjective

— he·do·nis·ti·cal·ly audio.gif \-ti-k(ə-)lē\ adverb

and i mean that in a good way matsu******-san. you truly know how to enjoy life.

i have no idea why this is stuck in italics.

2 stank pussies at once X small room X underfloor heat = death

that one was a killer.

I wish I could say I don't get down with smelly pussy, but it's one of those no way out things in life and it happens occasionally. I guess you could bring it up during pillow talk time, once you get to that stage where you open up the floor for Q + A.

The sooner you ingest the questionable fluid, the closer you will be to overcoming the first hurdle.

yeah i guess so. i guess it's kinda like natto...jap fermented beans.

there was this one really hot girl whose shit was like a reanimated zombie down there.

seriously, her poonani was like the living dead.

every time i caught a whiff of that ultra-violence i'd immidiately go soft.

which is better?

butter face with a virgin mary mother of god cooch? or a 10 outta 10 with a puss that's like the gates of hell??

how about u keep ur nose as far away from the cooch as possible. . u aint lesbian it isnt ur obligation if the cooch is stank.

what if the stench is so strong that it'd even attack one's nostrils whilst receiving fellatio?

Internet makes me feel good about my luck. so far, notably offensive vaginas? no, not really. penis injuries? nope. rip either frenelum? nope. squad try to cry out rape? no.

SWEETHEART WE AINT GOIN OUT LIKE THAT.

Ok, I was lying....this one time I was going down on this hot assss chick that was funky like old collard greens, right. well, during that I ripped my lingual frenelum, so I jumped up screaming and (my dick being in the other incredibly hot chick) I tore my other frenelum, so blood was spraying and shit. the girls (sister, twin sisters) called their father and told them I raped them.

he arrived with his gimp and raped me.

lol

yeah i guess so. i guess it's kinda like natto...jap fermented beans.

there was this one really hot girl whose shit was like a reanimated zombie down there.

seriously, her poonani was like the living dead.

every time i caught a whiff of that ultra-violence i'd immidiately go soft.

which is better?

butter face with a virgin mary mother of god cooch? or a 10 outta 10 with a puss that's like the gates of hell??

Depends if you're into enthusiastic girls... you really can't beat that. Dimes aren't as appealing further than eye candy since 4 out of 5 of them ooze the many drawbacks to their gorgeous looks.

true story... from way back when. Drunk...go home with this girl, cute but not outrageously hot, she spends a good 20 minutes going down on me then its my turn so I roll her over and take her thong off and go at it. Can't breathe shit smells so strong of fishssticks and gravy I don't know what to do and the alcohol is now coming back up in my system. I back off for a few and take a collective breathe, go back at it get another strong wiff and this time some joy juice is incorproated in with it. I get up and freak cause the alcohol is definatly coming back up this time run down the hall and puke all over her bathroom sink. convinced her it was the alcohol and decieded to go fuck in her bed. passed out woke up and realized that she had FuBu sheets on her bed walked into the bathroom and realized that the puked hadn't been cleaned off of the sink so i took a dump, din flush and bounced. One of the grossest nights of my life.

10s are overated. horrible personalities boring and to concided. no matter how good the girl is in the sack it not worth turning blue from having to hold ur breath. is it that hard to shower up before.

since when does being beautiful make you boring?

I for one, find myself extremely entertaining.

true story... from way back when. Drunk...go home with this girl, cute but not outrageously hot, she spends a good 20 minutes going down on me then its my turn so I roll her over and take her thong off and go at it. Can't breathe shit smells so strong of fishssticks and gravy I don't know what to do and the alcohol is now coming back up in my system. I back off for a few and take a collective breathe, go back at it get another strong wiff and this time some joy juice is incorproated in with it. I get up and freak cause the alcohol is definatly coming back up this time run down the hall and puke all over her bathroom sink. convinced her it was the alcohol and decieded to go fuck in her bed. passed out woke up and realized that she had FuBu sheets on her bed walked into the bathroom and realized that the puked hadn't been cleaned off of the sink so i took a dump, din flush and bounced. One of the grossest nights of my life.

Did you bring anything in the following day for show and tell? (oh snap) :eek:

Damn you gave up the good life...

edit: fishsticks and gravy holy shit that description is so rank ass grossssssss

what kind of fish are american fishsticks made out of anyway?

47aug29-smuggling-your-pussy.jpg

peaches on the left. i imagine her to have the rankest or the rank down below. it'd be a nightmare.

peaches_2.jpg

digisniff2.jpg

WHAT, YOU QUEENS DIDNT KNOW ABOUT THE DIGISNIFF?

HOUSE OF CULT DOESNT KISS AND TELL, BUT THERE ARE

SOME SMELLY ROOTY TOOTY UNFRESH AND DEFINITELY

FRUITY IN THE DURIAN SENSE BITCHES OUT THERE. QUEENS,

CLEAN THAT BOX BEFORE YOU LOOK FOR SOMEONE TO

DIVE INTO THE MAYO GULCH, ALRIIIIIGHHHTT?

digi-sniff.jpg