Lanvin Shoe Thread

lamscott

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those marc shoes are pretty ugly. But to get back on topic, I saw the upcoming price for the boat shoes to be near $900, and although that is a lot of money, in comparison to $500-$600 for flats it seems like a bargain!....well,maybe not a bargain but more justifiable.

9 bills for the boat shoes? Ouuchhhh.

PM ardeetee about it, I'm pretty sure that he said the Paris flagship has navy lows in stock. I dunno about size 7 though, I've been looking for 8's.

They had an 8 the last time I checked, you can send them an email (found on their site), they are pretty responsive.

any chance to find the low tops

(or even a high tops without

straps will be great) in a

navy or bordeaux (size 7)?

i see some at louisaviaroma,

but only from upcoming season...

thanks!

send them an email for updated stock, but they had the hitop w/o strap in brown. Some various low tops including the navy ones, as well as khaki and white but those have that extra panel thing on the side. They've also received some of their ss08 dress shoes (black with the blue toe) and the black suede lows.

I just came across a store in Amsterdam where they still have a couple of pairs left in this colourway:

6kp4j8i.jpg

Sizes available are (UK) 8, 9, 10 and 11. Price is EUR 485 and unfortunately they're not included in the store's sale.

I wasn't a big fan of the blacks (Had a soft spot for the brown pair that Luisaviaroma stocked), but this photo persuades me.

Top notch shoes.