Sign in to follow this  
lamscott

Lanvin Shoe Thread

I think there is enough interest on these shoes to give them there own thread.We can all now help each other to get some pairs. I've been looking for the satin fuschia hightop pair forever and probably will never get it. But if anyone sees a size 8. Holler!!!

I just posted on another thread but I just came from Barneys Beverly Hills and they have teh Lanvins in the Olive sating green with a good size run. The shoes are 30% off of $700. If you guys like the color. Good luck on getting a pair for yourselves.

Man, this should have been done....when the other thread was still talking about Diors..haha.

Either way, your definitely going to have a hard time finding the fuschia joints. Your best bet would be to look at some of the stockists and call around, you might get lucky.

Stockists? Can you elaborate.

Also please remember that these particular lavins run 1 size small.

I usually wear a 9 in a US nike. Lanvins size 8 fit just right.

If only I had a job...and wasn't in school. 30% off $700 is pretty good. I would have expected that they all would have sold out with the high demand these things are fetching.

If only I had a job...and wasn't in school. 30% off $700 is pretty good. I would have expected that they all would have sold out with the high demand these things are fetching.

Its only us fashionable people with money that could afford these. Its not like if these are stupid nikes.

lol

Its only us fashionable people with money that could afford these. Its not like if these are stupid nikes.

lol

Lies.

Unfashionable people can buy expensive shit too... just look at the Worst WAYWT or WAYWT Shit talking thread...

Lets keep this on topic....Fuuma got navy Lanvins. Most underrated color of the season?

Also just got a new magazine and as I was flipping through, Lanvin had a good 2 page ad with the model wearing the all black sneakers. Now those are serious!

The navy ones are easily the classiest shoe in the bunch, the fuschias win for ridiculousness points, but the navies are so wearable and lovely.

I approve of the navy and black. The fuschias aren't bad either, wearable for me.

But I can't stand the brown/tan pair. Those are hideous.

And what store is selling these for 30% off?

Barneys is pre-saling them right now with the official sale starting the 28th.

All footwear is 30% off.

I pre-ordered tham and they said I could pick them up on the 27th. Am I being lied to.

I really like the metallic blue ones.

Oh, and Strap>>>>> No strap

Oh, and Strap>>>>> No strap

Amen. Sometimes I hate having to do and undo straps when putting on shoes, but they look a lot better with them.

mis- Which 1 u kop?

Shit dude, all I know is that I was told my card would be charged on the 28th. I need to call them tomorrow anyway...I'll ask again.

The brown/khaki ones. I read somewhere here the sale would be on the 28th, but the guy said 27th.

Yea, I wanna cop some of the strap sneaks, maybe in Spring.

Mis- Nice! I wouldn't be surprised if they charged everyone one day before the sale because they'll probably be busy day of.

SA at the madison store said 28th. but he also said a lot of the information changes about sale policy changes.

40% lavin = mad expensuv.

No doubt fam! I need to jus grab all da Lavin I can an run out da store, na mean?

ask nick renshaw. he will ask kanye 2 buy 4 u.

do people in la buy lavin? the stock at the madison barneys got rizzaped.

Really? Man, when I was at the BH store 2 weeks ago, shit looked untouched! (literally, nothing had left since a month prior)

I'm hoping to cop some shit once it hits 50%. (Well, maybe like, one thing, haha)

When I went on black fridays there wasent that much stuff. But I really wasent paying attention. Does anyone know what colours Barneyz is bringing in next season

Mis- You go to the LA store?

No clue on next season, I've only seen those bronze toe joints on the runway. I'm really curious though.

interesting fact: atelier tried to kop dem lavinz, but lavinz didn't let them cuz they need 2 kop dem womynz lavinz 2.

Word? That's crazy. Well, crazy that Atelier would want to carry Lanvin...I mean, I could see some things fitting in but hell, they don't really even like carrying Raf so I would think Lanvin's customer base would be far different than that of Undercover.

But then again, I don't think Karlo goes by very 'orthodox' ways of buying.

Guest aniki

I like the FW07 stuffs from Lanvin, but SS08 and its back to crap again. The only thing worth copping from Lanvins are the high cut sneaks. Other shit can pass. Heres another store you can cop the fuschia ones along with black, khakis though you may need some japanese proxy:

http://www.world-style.com/product-list/425

rep me with red guys! Just like them Lanvins!