Lanvin Shoe Thread

lamscott

So much misinformation in this thread being passed as gospel. I already summed up barneys buy with prices a couple/few pages back. They are not getting any strapped his and I have not seen any, nobody is certain if they are even coming out. The copper toes will be 730. Lo's are 565 and strapped lo's are 585. Now get off the bandwagon.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So much misinformation in this thread being passed as gospel. I already summed up barneys buy with prices a couple/few pages back. They are not getting any strapped his and I have not seen any, nobody is certain if they are even coming out. The copper toes will be 730. Lo's are 565 and strapped lo's are 585. Now get off the bandwagon.

Unless I had a moment of blindness or the buy book @ Barney's NYC is misprinted, the copper toe caps should be $635, which also come in an all black model. If anyone wants to verify go ask a Barney's associate to see the book of upcomming release.

They're also recieving blue/blue metallic boat shoes (same price as the white/gold) and gold or copper shoes (couldn't tell from the lighting in the picture) which should be like $800 something (can't remember the exact price.)

I'm 99% sure about everything I've said.

6kp4j8i.jpg

I have 3 pairs of these up for sale. One size 7 (UK), and two pairs in size 10 (UK). I cannot get any other sizes, so no need to PM me asking if I can. $800 shipped to the US/Canada/Europe and a little bit more for Asia.

I'll put up some more pics as well as a post in Supermarket in a few days........

:)

Lanvin is so over rated. After finally getting my hands on them, i realize how plain and over priced they are, the quality is good, but not $700 good; I am so over lanvin, that was last year.

well judging by the longevity of the oldest couture/fashion house and the fact that shit is still sellin LANVIN IS FOREVER. nigga...

ran into some unexpected billz! im thinkin of putting my size 6 black high straps(lightly used) for nice price.size is hard to come by.comes everything w/original box. interest check if anyones interested.just pm me. thanks!

DSC01200.jpg

for your sake i hope that one urban myth ain't true, cause nigga, you got some small-ass feet.

maybe i just like shit roomy...i still by my true size for cp sizing as well. isn't fuuma 8 and doesn't he wear a 7 in lanz?

I wear a 6 in Lanvin... Sometimes a 8.5 in some sneakers. I like my sneaks tight though...My friend is a true 8.5 and can fit a Lanvin 6/Rick Owens 40, both are somewhat tight.

As for lowtops: My 42 lowtop CPs and my 42 (8) lowtop Lanvins have the same exact soles (from the same factory, same length). Both of them fit. But the CPs tend to fit smaller because of the flat toebox and the overall slimmer profile. My regular size is 43.