Sign in to follow this  
lamscott

Lanvin Shoe Thread

That ebay seller has them for dirt cheap with a quantity of 4 sounds suspect but they look good.

there are some different between the one i got from ebay & the one (not the same color) in shop, the insole...

but i saw another ebay seller from euro got the exact same one with box, so i think it should be fine

Shoebaloo is a Dutch shoe store. There are four stores in Amsterdam and one in Rotterdam.

4834664_ceca4eff3d.jpg

(Shoebaloo @ PC Hooftstraat, A'dam)

I reckon I will be receiving a few pickup requests pretty soon? ;)

I really dont believe this, i STAYED on that road (Hotel Museum, im pretty sure it' s this street) and i MUST have walked past this place!! nooooes! :mad: :mad:

I have the navy low-tops in a size 10 (only tried on, never worn)...might sell em, not sure. If you want pics, lmk...

there are some different between the one i got from ebay & the one (not the same color) in shop, the insole...

but i saw another ebay seller from euro got the exact same one with box, so i think it should be fine

forgot to mation, Korean desgin, chinese manufactored lanvin fake low top black was out long time ago. the sole is different....

Why did you buy those fake lANvINZ? He sold ugly fake YSL white high-tops and fake dior suit(s).

They are obvious fake.

..as of yesterday, Barneys in Chicago still has an 8 and a 9 in the olive green hi tops,theyre down to $349.

no 7's? :(

I visited Shoebaloo yesterday.. they only had brown and navy (with black patent toebox) low tops in store for 360.

The high tops will be available "sometime during the next couple of weeks". I'll get a call when they come in.

Tisswat, I kopped the low-tops for about $260 + tax...I guess they dropped the price?

I might sell 'em for $460-480. Not sure...:(

Lab, I assume yours were FW07 on sale? The low tops I saw were SS08 and retail for 360 euros. I don't think they will even make it until sale.

Tisswat, I thought you were talkin' 'bout Barneys...my bad xD

Tisswat, I thought you were talkin' 'bout Barneys...my bad xD

dropped by the paris shop today while doing some xmas shopping, they had several pairs of the exclusive silver glitter ones everywhere including the window displays. still have the non-strap white hi, non-strap royal blue mesh hi, all black non-strap hi, non-strap brown hi, mustard strap, white patent strap on display in a 6 (looked like someone wore them, weird), navy low with patent toe, and some other lows as well.

still no sign of a "mid-season release" yet

dropped by the paris shop today while doing some xmas shopping, they had several pairs of the exclusive silver glitter ones everywhere including the window displays. still have the non-strap white hi, non-strap royal blue mesh hi, all black non-strap hi, non-strap brown hi, mustard strap, white patent strap on display in a 6 (looked like someone wore them, weird), navy low with patent toe, and some other lows as well.

still no sign of a "mid-season release" yet

I find it totally weird that lanvin in ifc's stuffs and the ones at pacific places are totally diff. The sa at the pacific had no idea of the hi tops.

I find it totally weird that lanvin in ifc's stuffs and the ones at pacific places are totally diff. The sa at the pacific had no idea of the hi tops.

Do you have any pictures of those ardeetee?

which ones are you referring to? I posted a pic of the glitter ones in the other thread a little while ago:

edit: found it

lanvinlimiteddecmx1.jpg

Do you have any pictures of those ardeetee?

which ones are you referring to? I posted a pic of the glitter ones in the other thread a little while ago:

edit: found it

lanvinlimiteddecmx1.jpg