Tv Show(s) you'd like to be on

Ichigo100%

For me, the tv show id definitely want to go on is Amazing Race.. The fact that you get to travel around the world and explore the many cultures with your spouse/best friend/sister/brother is such a great feeling.. I love competition and enjoy trying new challenges..

What about everyone else, if you were to choose, what show would you most likely want to be on?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Airjamie

i want to be on headbangers ball. doing a splitstream piss on both of jamey jastas eyes saying something like "THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE" as that song from the highlander plays............

i want to be on headbangers ball. doing a splitstream piss on both of jamey jastas eyes saying something like "THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE" as that song from the highlander plays............

u want 2 b on the nu headbangerz blal??? rly???

old shit was bettr

Guest Airjamie
u want 2 b on the nu headbangerz blal??? rly???

old shit was bettr

NIGGA GOTTA CRUSH THAT OTHER JAMEY. ANYONE WHO DONT SPELL JAMIE THE WAY YOU POSE TA SPELL THAT SHIT. DUDE IS ALL "DEATH TO FALSE JAMIES". IT A WHITE THING PROLLY. YEAH THAT IS WHAT THAT IS.

WHY U AINT LIKE SOFF TITTAYS NO MORE!?!?!?!?!1

i still like soft tittays. but i havent planned out exactly what id do if i was on the show. i might just kick chris hanson in the penis and run out the back door, while all the cops are waiting at the front door. or something.