gossip gurl

jl3969

Yeah me too but maybe they made the new finale so that they wouldn't run out of ideas ala the OC....

I mean the "would have been finale" gives more chances for closure among chuck-blair, rufus-lilly and dn-serena.

We wouldn't want GG to end prematurely now don't we....

I'm of two minds about the season finale...I thought it kinda sucked, tbh and was a complete cop out, but the original ending wouldn't have been good either. Why is it all the tv shows believe that the only way to introduce an interesting plot twist cliffhanger is by having someone die tragically and unexpectedly? there are a ton of other ways you can make something interesting and suspenseful...

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm of two minds about the season finale...I thought it kinda sucked, tbh and was a complete cop out, but the original ending wouldn't have been good either. Why is it all the tv shows believe that the only way to introduce an interesting plot twist cliffhanger is by having someone die tragically and unexpectedly? there are a ton of other ways you can make something interesting and suspenseful...

Yeah, the ending was pretty lame and didn't leave my with the "CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT SEASON" sensation. It live up to all the other awesome episodes, but I love Gossip Girl like crazy eventhough the name is a little lame.

Im not sure if some of you will like this or what but this could have been how the ending played out. Click at your own risk.

This is really ment for those who were disapointed on the season finale.

http://www.instantcast.com/LearnAbout/Articles/The_Gossip_Girl_Finale_That_Could_Have_Been.asp

The ending would've been great, but

I hate when people die in television shows..

Gossip Girl has enough rediculous drama already.

Why is it all the tv shows believe that the only way to introduce an interesting plot twist cliffhanger is by having someone die tragically and unexpectedly? there are a ton of other ways you can make something interesting and suspenseful...

Can you think of any alternatives? Like someone getting knocked up?

lol

I am actually a terrorist sent from the future to infiltrate upper class society in early turn of the century New York.

how about it turns out chuck bass is actually a terrorist sent from the future to infiltrate upper class society in early turn of the century new york

That be some messed up sci-fi shit I doubt the tweens would apreciate it but good try tho.

lol

That's hilarious. Someone actually registered as Chuck Bass and is posting here.

good observation(10)

I DO NOT KNOWS. ALLL THE ASIANS LOOK THE SAME!!!!11!!!1!!!!

normal_GO1_004a_rb.jpg

23_omfgjapanesegossipgirl_lg.jpg

serena in navy blazer, blair in anchor sweatshirt, isabel white cropped blazer, jenny tube socks, katie stripes.

jay-z 123456

you would be surprised the amount of douchebags that wear the shorts+flip flops look in new york.