gossip gurl

jl3969

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just thinking, neither in the OC nor in GG have I seen people using interwebs. why this is..?

member when dan walks in on jenny using the laptop, lookin at GG when serena buyin them pregnancy tests

intenret!

OJF8rTyYjKs

Warning: Spoiler alert!

A very good Gossip Girl source has just revealed exclusively to PerezHilton.com some juicy news!

There's gonna be some girl on girl action on GG coming up on the show.

Yum-yum!

Guess the two who are gonna get it on!

We'll give you a hint: one of the girls is blonde.

Oh, screw it: It's Serena and Georgina (Michelle Trachtenberg)!

Thoughts?????

and erik(serena's brother) comes out the closet.
connor-p_472x755.jpg
Gossip Girl Spoiler: How Eric is Outed
Thanks to a slip from Kelly Rutherford, we already know which male Gossip Girl character will be revealed as gay in an upcoming episode.

The fact that it’s Eric van der Woodsen (Connor Paolo) is not too shocking, given that of all the Gossip Girl characters pictured below, he’s the only one without a steamy hookup or romance plot line so far.
But it’s the way Eric is outed that is the true jaw-dropper in all of this, writes Kristin Veitch of E! Online. OMG. For the deets of this juicy Gossip Girl spoiler, you’ll have to follow the jump …
Rumor has it that he will caught making out with Jenny Humphrey’s new boyfriend! How’s that for another kick in the gut to the girl who, as we’ve seen, just can’t seem to catch a break?!

Heiress Lydia Hearst joins the cast of Gossip Girl for at least one episode, airing May 19. She plays Amelia, Lily’s interior decorator, who might just be gunning for Chuck…

21ajojk.jpg

some random pix:
blair not wearing tights
lucky-leighton_356x800.jpg
with georgina
mean-g_356x800.jpg
lily and bart's wedding
gossip-girl-wedding-nc.jpg
normal_set-080424-01.jpg
normal_set-080424-06.jpg
normal_set-080429-028.jpg
51865521hlevitt51200860402A.jpg
normal_set-080430-008.JPG

and spoilers:

T9FytIzd5EA

Gossip Girl 1.16 “All About My Brother”
Air Date: May 5, 2008

* Serena tries to confront Georgina.
* Eric is outed.
* Serena makes a “shocking” confession.

Spoiler source: tv.com, CWTV

Gossip Girl 1.17 “Woman on the Verge”
Air Date: May 12, 2008

* A journalist from Rolling Stone interviews Lily about her work. He shows her a picture she took of Rufus when he was the lead singer of “Lincoln Hawk” and asks her if they were an item at the time. Lily becomes uncomfortable but the journalist keeps pushing. She eventually ends the interview.
* Lily meets with her wedding planner, Claudette.
* Vanessa helps out Rufus, who is back on stage with his band.
* Georgina sets up a camera to have a genuine “van der Woodsen” sex tape.
* Dan searches for Serena and learns that she didn’t sleep in her bed the night before…

Spoiler source: CWTV, spoilerfix.com

Gossip Girl 1.18 Season Finale, “Much ‘I Do’ About Nothing”
Air Date: May 19, 2008

* A wedding, break-ups, hook-ups and romantic vacations change everything.
* Georgina’s parents are tired of her antics and tell her that things won’t be alright if she doesn’t get her act together. Blair is there for support… or is she?
* The Sparks want to send their daughter to a boot camp for troubled girls.
* Things between Dan and Serena are strained.
* A new girl enters Chuck’s life - Amelia, played by real life heiress Lydia Hearst.
* Rufus surprises Lily in her bridal chamber.

Spoiler source: CWTV

Anyone else think Serena's face looked all cracked out when she was telling Blair that she killed someone. Her crying face was fuckin horrid!

It was pretty bad..

but the episode really fucked me in the ass when that music kicked in right after she told Blair. Good shit.

Chuck has made me rethink the way i look at clothing. good god he looks gud.

Fixed.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but those were all the new tech-y fabric trenches that Christopher Bailey did, right?

notes:

brad, i can't rep you right now, but jesus. im loving you.

jenny was looking extra-fuckable this past episode. amazing. didnt think it was possible.

i called the gay combo last week. it was a little obvious. but, the way it played out was so dramatastic that i can forgive them.

leighton meester's legs are fucking unggghhhhhhhhhhmmmmSPLURT.

lydia hearst WORD WORD WORD UP.

lesbian sex WORD WORD WORD UP.

A friend of mine went to the met costume ball monday night, and asked me to go to take some pictures for her. I thought it would be fun and agreed. Guess who i saw on the red carpet when i was thurrrrrrrrrrrr. Wasn't able to get a pic, but this is one from people. Fuck i wish i was invited and could have actually gone in and said something to her

Picture8.png

so much hotter in person than on tv

Okay, I may have to post this in fashion, but I'm serious. I want everything that chuck owns. I want to have his wardrobe. Educate me as to what he's wearing, always.

Those colorful trenches, the vests, the scarf...I want it all.