High Fashion Mountaineering Boots...

RAISED BY WOLVES

tell us when they get back at you

app they have to put these into production in Italy as they have completely sold out and were only put into prodcution for their store, 30 days expected delivery

she also told me that she is getting indated with emails asking for them and she recommends pre order if i want to secure a pair.

hmmm....

im pretty broke right now but could do with copping d brown ones.

I just got a pair of Danner Mountain Light IIs. I'm very happy with them, but I can tell they'll need a bit of break-in.

One question I have though is, what does everyone use for insoles? The little plastic things that come with them don't really seem ideal. Is there a good hiking insole that well be comfortable and will last a while?

Thanks for any recommendations.

becks the american versions come with these little hard plastic heal insoles.

dochunter the plastic pieces are not meant to be insoles alone. they are meant to be put under insoles you buy separately if you need more lift in the heal.

i've had good luck with superfeet for a bunch of different boots, including my MLs. bright green is the way to go for hiking.