Sign in to follow this  
fg0d

Black Friday

Anyone got plans? Deals they wanna share?

PS: If anyone knows any good sales on DSLRs, let me know.

Hopefully I can pick up a Sandisk Extreme III memory card for my camera..

30GB Zune's are going for 90$ at Radioshack too...hmm.

Black Friday is like 95% Garbage. Most of it is crappy shit that they're trying to get rid of so they heavily discount it and make it seem like it's a good deal.

Does bestbuy or any type of electronics store have good cameras for sale? my lack ass is workin 12-7am that shit motha cock!

there is a zune for 70-something at toy r us

Bumping this for San Fran.... any good shit guys?

also,

Yes, I know, most black friday shit is GARBAGE... but just in case... why not pick up xmas gifts for fuckin cheap?

someone keep posted on hdtv's, once you go hd you have to replace every tv in the house, there's no going back

Anyone got plans? Deals they wanna share?

PS: If anyone knows any good sales on DSLRs, let me know.

are you local to socal? i can get you some deals on canon DSLRs.

*not for black friday but until 2009.

^

I wish you were norcal....

i heard the gilroy outlets (norcal) open at midnight. i might see what that's all about

I would avoid this, my parents went last year. We're located in san jose and it took them 3 hours to get there because of traffic. They left at 10 and once they got there, they couldn't find parking at all.

^

Thanks for headsup. I'm in SJ and was contemplating going down there... but yeah.

Lines = fail

plz snitch, will +rep

^

Thanks for headsup. I'm in SJ and was contemplating going down there... but yeah.

Lines = fail

Don't worry, just looking out for you guys so you guys don't spend 3 hours in traffic and another 3 hours looking for parking. The gilroy outlet is only cool if you live in gilroy and are in walking distance of the outlets. Other then that the lines, the traffic, and the parking, its horrible.

Fuck.

I'd hit up areas around Union Square, but honestly I've never been there on black friday and I'm not sure if it's worth the hassle. Any online deals for good designer brands?

all the good shit never goes on sale and its always a fucking zoo. Def. not worth the hassle

I need to figure out some decent places/items to buy and resell for some december cash

^

You get to see how bitches REALLY look in the morning...

= like shit.

actually I'm hoping no one will come in at all cos we won't have any sales so why bother getting up so early?

unfortunately our store is in the mall

(there is no best part)

wow............that blows i remember working black friday once at bestbuy in me teen yrs and it was ridiculous. but i got to man a radio ?

^Oh, in a mall. Damn man, I sympathize with you then... I remember seeing stores get really fucked up in the mall and the works just looking pissed off.

What store you work at?

can you get deals on nikons too?

slickdeals.net for all your electronic deals.

What is actually worth going for at gilroy. They dont have any interesting stores...

I would avoid this, my parents went last year. We're located in san jose and it took them 3 hours to get there because of traffic. They left at 10 and once they got there, they couldn't find parking at all.

nyeah i ended up going last year (was a post from last year) and it was quite the experience. it was fucking freezing though. as long as you get there at 10.30~11ish to find parking, it'll be fine. the only thing you have to know is do not try on clothes and have someone wait in the cashier line for you. uhhh and honestly, you'll probably end up buying shit because you feel the need to make up for lost time waiting. might as well fight fools and stand in line for something worth it. i want a tv :(