jayrock vs. scott pilgrim! let's settle this once and for all.

mizanation

jayrock def wins.

the other dude is wearing a navy top with navy jeans that don't match yet are close in color. either match them perfectly or go with another color all together.

the other guy's slipons are also not very interesting (infact i detest them) or fashionfoward in comparison to that of jayrocks white shoes. again, jayrock's ensemble's color coordination is superior.

overall jayrock just looks more fashionable/stylish. the other guy's shit ain't terrible, but i'd rather look like jayrock if i had to choose from the 2.

actually it's a charcoal grey color, the pic just makes it look navy

even with some fucked up camera, it's impossible to imagine your denim to actually be a "charcoal grey color."

to be fair, i thought jayrock dissing mr. pilgrim was somewhat uncalled for.

but on closer examination, here are the differences i noticed.

a) stance

notice the toes. pilgrim chooses toes out stance. jayrock chooses the pigeon toe stance. and we love pigeons here.

advantage: jayrock

B)posture

pilgrim has very good posture. very erect. jayrock is leaning to the side, sort of like a gangsta lean. nothing intimidates a god-fearing sufu member like a raging erection--even more than a gangsta.

c) hood

pilgrim took a risk an went hoodless, exposing his pasty, long neck with curly juvenile hair, whilst jayrock covers his head with the hood to give an air of mystery. he could be butt ugly with a silly hair cut, but we can't tell because he covers his shit like a ninja.

d) sleeve-length

pilgrim exposes his massive oj simpson-like hands. he could crush the skull of a 3 year-old child with one squeeze. sufu members are intimidated by this. jayrock prudently covers his hands, posed in an unthreatening formation.

e) location

pilgrim chose a quiet rural road. if you are walking down this road and see this guy walking toward you, i think it might be a little scary. you would think he might squeeze your throat with those massive hands and drag you into the bushes for sexy time. the scene is somewhat unnatural and suspicious. jayrock on the other hand chose a dimly lit room with curious religious iconography on the walls. if i found myself on that red couch and he walked in, i would also be scared. a hooded, leaning, pigeon-toed man with wall-mounted religious iconography can turn ugly in a second.

advantage: neither

f) footwear

pilgrim's slip ons are clean. very clean. almost disposably clean. like he bought them in a 20 pack. the hem of his jeans are neatly tucked under the tongue. his black socks are exposed. jayrock's shoes are slightly dingy and nicely cascade ever-so-slightly over the edges of his shoes.

g) why

i dunno.

what's so great about jayrock's shoes? they're only marginally better than those slip-ons.

i never said they were wonderful or anything, just that they look better then that other dude's slip ons.