ps3 or a 2nd 360?

thelion1856

so should I get a ps3 or a second 360?

I already have a wii. What would be a good reason to get a ps3?

At least a 2nd xbox360 I can play call of duty online with 2 accounts. that would be sick. And this would be my 1st 360 with hdmi.

or I can wait till march for the new samsung 360's that have built in hddvd drives but I already have the hddvd drive connector for 360. So I'm confused.

So what do you guys think?

alex I've got enough Japanese denim to last me a lifetime. You get 5 free bluray movies but there arent many games that are exclusive to ps3. The only game i see worth getting is heavenly sword. Also playing online with two accounts means me and my brother can get our fix at the same time rather than waiting for someone to die and full screen play in the same battlefield means i can hunt him down.

• 4 months later...

I've been through two 360's already, and I'm finally done with them... Got rid of both.

The only 2 games I ever played on them were Gears of War and Call of Duty 4.

Both games are on PC, and Gears of War 2 will also be coming out on PC, which means I had no use for the 360's.

My PC is pretty beastly too, so the graphics are awesome. I also have the 360 controller for my PC for Gears of War.

All in all, I'm going to end up buying an 80GB PS3 on eBay soon.

PC, PS3, and Wii.

Two 360s? Really? Get a PS3 that way at the very least no game will ever come out that you can't play, because all your bases are covered. MGS4 won't be exclusive forever, but Gran Turismo and FF XIII might be.

GT will always be exclusive; they've said so for a while, and they'd be stupid to get rid of the one huge franchise that is. FFXIII... yeah, probably.

Wait until June; the 80gb PS3 is going to be bundled with MGS4 for the same price as the solo system. Seems like an easy choice for me.

Gran Turismo 5 Prologue is out in two weeks too, but even if it's a glorified demo there's still 70+ cars to work with, including some Ferraris now (even the F1 cars). Plus it looks fucking amazing compared to any racing game out there. Oh, and real online racing finally. GTA4 looks damned good and it'll be available for both too. And as someone said; HD-DVD is dead. Go with the Sony.

Why buy either?

Save your money until theres something you really want. I mean, is shelling out like, 400$+ worth being able to play CoD4 on 2 screens? I don't think so.

Dreamcast is the only system I still own though, and its not even within 1000 miles of where I'm at, so differing perspectives I guess.