supergay hotrods, rat stylz, beaters and rust

Tarmac

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the RS' were like +10 offset, then yeah. FWD offset RS look boring, I see them all the time in 17x7 like +50ET on 120hp white family sedans all over Korea.

This is how RS are supposed to be done, mirror polished barrels, maybe some gold bolts, chrome centercap...

bayreuth_23.jpg

E30-9.jpg

they're are shit for reliablity, like old jags.

having owned 4 early to mid 80's VW's, I have to call major bullshiet. generally speaking they are very reliable and not hard to maintain. my friend drives a 91 Passat with 600,000km on it and it works like a charm (just a random example). I dont know if they drill holes in the ones brought to the US but being "shit for reliability" sounds suspect.

I just can't get over the fact that they drop thousands on their cars to make them look like ugly pieces of shit. that bmw would be alright if it wasnt so low and had some normal wheels. NOOOOO THEYRE SPORTS WHEEELS YOU DONT GET IT

Hobby mate...some ppl love to drop their money on certain things. Likewise we all love to drop money on clothing and some other dont :D. There u go my explanations.